sh*tty serve

Has any freeserve members been having any problems with connecting to freeserve this week?

I keep on getting Phone line busy all day.

It connected to day but keeped disconnecting me so I just gave up and used a pay as you go one instead , so I will have to type quickly :s

I was thinking of phoning them up but would that do any thing?

the cheek of the...!!!!

I phoned Freeserve up and got connect straight away (allways a first for everything :) ) and the person on the phone sounded like he didn't care at all about my problem.

He gave me a secondary freeserve any time number and I said I will have to disconet from the phone then he just went :dead:

any way here are the numbers that i am using to connect :-

0808 9916001

1664208452402602 (I thougt that looked odd as well, tink he was ****ing me about)

theres nowt wrong with the connection as I'm connecting via tiscali pay as you go whihc i'm downloading at high rates :)

Freeserve are evil! Or they were to me anyway when I was with them on dial up a few years ago. But now I have BT ADSL and I couldn't be happier with it. :D

Originally posted by PabUK

Freeserve are evil! Or they were to me anyway when I was with them on dial up a few years ago. But now I have BT ADSL and I couldn't be happier with it. :D

there OK but it's just the last couple of days that have been a problem.

But I am connected with them now with a nurmous ammount of this page cannot be displayed messages, luckly it seems to be behaving it self the past 30 mins :)