Windows XP 2180 final?

The only thing that has me worried is that my MD5 differs from everyone else's:

94276421FA963122A4E434D3B14FDC01

266 "on Disk" size in properties

I installed it on a non essential machine, seems to work fine. Same numbers as in the pics.

I don't know how to add more than one pic in a post, sorry

You do that by first hosting your images on your own server, rather than attach them to Neowin. Then you use the "IMG" button on the Compose page to link to as many images as you want in the same post.

Of course, it's MUCH easier to WASTE Neowin's resources. Have fun. :hmmm:

<EDIT>

See, common courtesy isn't common, so no reasonable person would ever expect you to ask questions in a forum designed to answer them.

Like, for instance: Neowin.net > Neowin Related Discussion > Site & Forum Issues.

{ID-10-T & PBCAK Error Tolerance Mode = OFF}

</EDIT>

I did ... not signed.

I got mine from there (WindowsXP-SP2-2180-ENU-FINAL.partxx.rar) and it is digitally signed, gives the exact same MD5 as the one from Windowsbeta and it's the exact same size to the byte. I'm not sure which one you downloaded ...

sp2sign.png

I got mine from there (WindowsXP-SP2-2180-ENU-FINAL.partxx.rar) and it is digitally signed, gives the exact same MD5 as the one from Windowsbeta and it's the exact same size to the byte. I'm not sure which one you downloaded ...

http://www.phemo.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/sp2sign.png

Hmmm ... I.ve downloaded like from 5 different location at this time. All the same version. MD5 checks out. CRC checks out. Size checks out. but no sig.

Is there any reason I would not see the sig tab?

That's quite messed up. Just had a quick look around the web but I can't seem to find any reason as to why it wouldn't be appearing. :huh:

As you can see from my picture though, the file from that usenet group is definitely signed. Do you have access to another pc you could just check the properties on?

That's quite messed up. Just had a quick look around the web but I can't seem to find any reason as to why it wouldn't be appearing. :huh:

As you can see from my picture though, the file from that usenet group is definitely signed. Do you have access to another pc you could just check the properties on?

I'll be damned .... tab showed up on the other machine ... wierd.

How are you posting pics ... I'll show you guys what I was seeing

Weird stuff, at least you got it sorted without downloading any more ;)

I just uploaded my pic to my webspace and linked directly to that but if you choose to add a reply instead of using quick reply, there's the option to attach a file at the bottom, that should do it :)

You do that by first hosting your images on your own server, rather than attach them to Neowin. Then you use the "IMG" button on the Compose page to link to as many images as you want in the same post.

Of course, it's MUCH easier to WASTE Neowin's resources. Have fun. :hmmm:

<EDIT>

See, common courtesy isn't common, so no reasonable person would ever expect you to ask questions in a forum designed to answer them.

Like, for instance: Neowin.net > Neowin Related Discussion > Site & Forum Issues.

{ID-10-T & PBCAK Error Tolerance Mode = OFF}

</EDIT>

Thanks for being nice about it unlike some people :rolleyes: