UFO Sighting in Canada, My Prime Minster's Pilot!

• 4 weeks later...

my dad already sees UFO's, I already seen one like 1 year ago and I really think that soon the world will be completely diffrent from what it is today. Even many events are supposed to come very soon, like the big earth quake on the west coast of USA (Los Angeles etc..) that will destroy all and fall into water. The earth in this part will totaly broke up in piece. Thats insane omg !!! It's coming in 2010 ....

my dad already sees UFO's, I already seen one like 1 year ago and I really think that soon the world will be completely diffrent from what it is today. Even many events are supposed to come very soon, like the big earth quake on the west coast of USA (Los Angeles etc..) that will destroy all and fall into water. The earth in this part will totaly broke up in piece. Thats insane omg !!! It's coming in 2010 ....

please shut up. you obviously have had an important part of your brain lobotomized because your not showing the part that shows common sense. crazy cook :rolleyes:

wow, that post got me a warning. forgive me for my sarcasm?can't even post a good rebuttal here without cursing without stepping on the sarcasm nazi's feet. :rofl:

• 3 weeks later...

military in canada? not a chance! the best plane we have is a borrowed 747 from the states!!

Its probably just a plane... ignor UFO sightings lol

• 3 weeks later...

Corrections:

My dad already HAS SEEN UFOs.

I HAVE already seen one (no valley girl talk here) one year ago. (run on sentance)

I really think that the world will be completely different THAN it is today.

(no even here) Many events are supposed to come very soon. (cite your source here) (another run on sentance)

ONE COULD ASSUME THE BIG QUAKE THAT IS PREDICTED TO HAPPEN IN THE NEAR FUTURE (again - cite source here) WOULD BE AN INSTANCE OF THIS.

I can't help your last sentance. It just doesn't make any sense.

So, in summary, if you want people to understand or believe you, you must make sense, and be of sane thought.

my dad already sees UFO's, I already seen one like 1 year ago and I really think that soon the world will be completely diffrent from what it is today. Even many events are supposed to come very soon, like the big earth quake on the west coast of USA (Los Angeles etc..) that will destroy all and fall into water. The earth in this part will totaly broke up in piece. Thats insane omg !!!  It's coming in 2010 ....

584461860[/snapback]

the big earth quake on the west coast of USA (Los Angeles etc..) that will destroy all and fall into water. The earth in this part will totaly broke up in piece. Thats insane omg !!! It's coming in 2010 ....

Its interesting that you said that, I have read about that in a book called "The bible code" which calculates patterns within the hebrew text that translate into a variety of predictions. And that was one of them, 2010 was the date too.

Its interesting that you said that, I have read about that in a book called "The bible code" which calculates patterns within the hebrew text that translate into a variety of predictions. And that was one of them, 2010 was the date too.

584732143[/snapback]

:no: The Bible has no hidden code or hidden predictions in it.

[quote name='BOOGMaster?' date='Oct 14 2004, 12:56:no:o:  The Bible has no hidden code or hidden predictions in it.

584734357[/snapback]

My father read the aforementioned book a few years ago then gave it to me to read, because I was curious. It has a lot of convincing points about the 'code' and a lot of explanation of the research and such. I don't believe it one way or the other though, but I wouldn't just say it isn't true, especially if I hadn't read the book before.

-

As far as UFO sightings go in general. Most can be disproven. Just because the person happens to work for Canada's PM, shouldn't give him any more credibility. There have been many veteran pilots whom have lost their jobs, because of stuff like this.

there was a UFO sighting just 2 days ago in Indiana was on the Local news in Indianapolis....people got videotape

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='BOOGMaster?' date='Oct 15 2004, 04:56:no:o:  The Bible has no hidden code or hidden predictions in it.

584734357[/snapback]

you should take a look at the book before say this.

Im not saying I believe it but its still interesting