SP2 OUT on Windows Beta

It's OK to post links to illegal RC version, but not the official public final version? Riddle me that! :wacko: The only reason this is not public yet is because MS didn't get to update all their sites. But i guess the mods don't want everyone to have their precious. Go figure.

There seems to be a bit of that. The humorous thing is that the thing has RTM'ed, maybe the mods should go and read their Non Disclosure Agreements. On another note, this is another truly professional effort by Microsoft, doing a staggered release and ensuring that their customers have to deal with fakes/trojans.

You know what they say: Sooner or later the sun shines on every dog's arse. This seems to be the mod's moment in the sun... :D

Hey, everybody needs to like chill and stuff....

Lay off the mods, they are just doing their job. Same way as we all speed, we know we're breaking the law. So don't get mad when a cop pulls you over. He's just doing his job...

The are not allowing legit links to SP2 right now for the simple reason that MS has not OFFICIALLY released it yet. Doesn't matter if its a SP or a full APP, its still technically PRE RELEASE. Either warez your little heart out for it and keep it off this board, or jsut be patient and download it from MS when they OFFICIALLY release it (probably later today).

I mean do you REALLY have to have it now? What difference is a day or 12 hours gonna make...?

What's the difference? Exactly, there is no difference. As long as you keep your precious it's all fine though i suppose. You are officially special :)

Let me explain to you why you are a moron again:

1. neowin can be deleted - erased for these links being posted.

2. Its happened before so don't think im lying - I saw it happen

3. Posting links breaks the NDA, its not oficially released yet

Get it? Got it? Good.. go sit down.. you are bugging me. :rolleyes:

Hey, everybody needs to like chill and stuff....

Lay off the mods, they are just doing their job.  Same way as we all speed, we know we're breaking the law.  So don't get mad when a cop pulls you over.  He's just doing his job...

The are not allowing legit links to SP2 right now for the simple reason that MS has not OFFICIALLY released it yet.  Doesn't matter if its a SP or a full APP, its still technically PRE RELEASE.  Either warez your little heart out for it and keep it off this board, or jsut be patient and download it from MS when they OFFICIALLY release it (probably later today).

I mean do you REALLY have to have it now?  What difference is a day or 12 hours gonna make...?

One goddamn decent post in this thread (Y)

Radish?

,Aug 6 2004, 20:48] 3. Posting links breaks the NDA, its not oficially released yet

Show me the line in the NDA ... oh right. And calling me moron sure makes you look mature.

Oh here is the official press release. Is that official enough for you? :rolleyes:

There seems to be a bit of that. The humorous thing is that the thing has RTM'ed, maybe the mods should go and read their Non Disclosure Agreements. On another note, this is another truly professional effort by Microsoft, doing a staggered release and ensuring that their customers have to deal with fakes/trojans.

You know what they say: Sooner or later the sun shines on every dog's arse. This seems to be the mod's moment in the sun...  :D

Amen. Some people here are more anal about the thing than MS would ever care to be.

You know, if you'd all quit bickering and wasting time posting fake links and bitching about it, you'd notice that the file has filtered out to several prominent torrent sites already. Have fun being irrelevant though. :rolleyes:

Show me the line in the NDA ... oh right. And calling me moron sure makes you look mature.

Oh here is the official press release. Is that official enough for you? :rolleyes:

You just don't get it do you.. :laugh:

forget it - just let the mods keep editing the links out.. no use explaining to people. wait for the official download link.

ok i said earlier i was downloading 265mb release! then a fellow weegie says no thats fake!

so now i see Warp2Search have posted the same link i had claiming to be official!!! Hmmmmmmm

Quick-info: Note, this info is of the WindowsBeta English release.

File: WindowsXP-KB835935-SP2-ENU.exe

Size: 278,927,592 bytes

MD5: 59a98f181fe383907e520a391d75b5a7

CRC: 0x046F12B1

You know what they say: Sooner or later the sun shines on every dog's arse. This seems to be the mod's moment in the sun... :D

Did I mention an NDA anywhere? I said it has not been released to the public yet, so no links. Don't like it? Leave.

,Aug 6 2004, 20:52] You just don't get it do you.. :laugh:

forget it - just let the mods keep editing the links out.. no use explaining to people. wait for the official download link.

the above translates to: i ran out of arguments :p

anyway let's leave it at that. soon everyone has it. until then the chosen ones can play with their precious :)

ok i said earlier i was downloading 265mb release! then a fellow weegie says no thats fake!

so now i see Warp2Search have posted the same link i had claiming to be official!!! Hmmmmmmm

There you have it folks, the internet uncovers another retard!