First Post - The Resurrection!


 Share

Recommended Posts

me101

:) :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

LiGhTfast

#3 :D

Member 7 :p

Link to post
Share on other sites

Redmak

4th :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

Redmak

Sorry using this to test :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Steven P.

Test what?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 9 months later...
Tim Dorr

203,880th post!!!!

and my own 2,000th :p

Link to post
Share on other sites

Timan

and this is my ....

924th post :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Mark Otto

my 890th! hehehehehehe

Link to post
Share on other sites

OrangesOfCourse

hehe.. this is my 714th post :D

Thank You ;)

Space Guy

Space Guy's Space Computer Corporation

Link to post
Share on other sites

superbeast

This is actually my 620th post ...

(If someone would fix my first account....anyone? I've emailed about this...)

Link to post
Share on other sites

fr33k

this is important? :ermm:

ohh is this a test to see who will post just to increase their post count? :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

Keldyn
Originally posted by superbeast  

This is actually my 620th post ...

(If someone would fix my first account....anyone? I've emailed about this...)

what was the problem exactly superbeast. Username of your first account?

Link to post
Share on other sites

superbeast

My original username was deadzombie

I thought I'd been kicked for being an ass (I've since heartedly apologized to Neobond), but I was never given a warning and the account still exists. I just cannot log in.

This happened the day after I was being an ass...

Anyway, I've been nice for 280+ posts now, tried to contribute instead of detract...and I've learned not to let the noobs get me so freak'n mad.

Whatever you could do would be great, if anything.

Link to post
Share on other sites

h71y6
Originally posted by superbeast  

My original username was deadzombie  

I thought I'd been kicked for being an ass (I've since heartedly apologized to Neobond), but I was never given a warning and the account still exists. I just cannot log in.  

This happened the day after I was being an ass...

Anyway, I've been nice for 280+ posts now, tried to contribute instead of detract...and I've learned not to let the noobs get me so freak'n mad.

Whatever you could do would be great, if anything.  

ah! so you're DeadZombie! awesome. i didn't know. glad to still have ya around. you seriously seem so different as superbeast. something you ate? :D!!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Timan

HAHAH not sayign any names ;) but told u people were stupid lol all his pictures had www.deadzombie.net in them lol plus hes still a FREAK! that doesn't get on msn1!#!@$!~@#^%!

Link to post
Share on other sites

superbeast

Ha! It's not like I tried to hide it!

It's true, I was mad I'd been kicked that first week(even though I wasn't really kicked), but I have been so very patient since I came back.

I missed you guys... (awww, sniff, wipes single tear from eye...ok, touching moment over)

And Tim, I forgot how to work messenger...sorry. It's the blinding bright colors of eskimo bob that melt away all memory I have of messenger...all those buttons to push -> you know how it goes ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Toxikk

and this is here cuz why? was that the first post on neowin ever?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Timan

ok chris here is a tutoral

1. FIND MSN start / programs *under ur big ugly icons ;) then click on *WINDOWS MESSENGER!* got that good...

2. now its gonna log u in. your modem light will be blinking... once ur logged in a beeping noise will alarm me and i'll msg me saying WhereTF have u been ;)

HAHAH

stay tuned for more tutorials by Timan...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Tim Dorr
Originally posted by Toxikk  

and this is here cuz why?  was that the first post on neowin ever?

yes, note the thread id number (e.g. 2)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Toxikk

damn

Link to post
Share on other sites

mariusu

oh yeah, thread id = 2

so why have you resurected this?:D

Link to post
Share on other sites

KnifeFace
Originally posted by Timan  

ok chris here is a tutoral

1. FIND MSN start / programs *under ur big ugly icons ;) then click on *WINDOWS MESSENGER!* got that good...

2. now its gonna log u in. your modem light will be blinking... once ur logged in a beeping noise will alarm me and i'll msg me saying WhereTF have u been ;)

HAHAH

stay tuned for more tutorials by Timan...

LOL!

Link to post
Share on other sites

freeza

well i would just like to say that i've been scouring and lurking the forums and this website for quite some time now....i've even posted 1500 times..

but i would like to say hi to everyone cause this is my first post.

Link to post
Share on other sites

pluggz

why exactly is this thread a sticky?

;)

Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.