First Post - The Resurrection!

Ah, the good old days when men were real men, women were real women and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri.

...do I want to go back to those days? Holy Zarquon no!

Ah, the good old days when men were real men, women were real women and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri.

...do I want to go back to those days? Holy Zarquon no!

back when some of the first original alternative .msstyle files were created for Windows XP :)

Edited by fr33k

• 1 month later...

Who would have thought that by now with this little thread that Neowin would have been on the Virge of 8,000,000 posts and I hope we make it.

Edited by redvamp128

Wow, that was a long time ago. Neowin sure has evolved into a great community though. Some pretty senior people have posted in this (Redmak, user number 1, namely). Makes me feel like I have only been here a week lol.

Neowin is the longest I have ever been active on a forum, so I thought I would add a post to the oldest thread here!

I might not have 20,000 posts but I read the News and Forums most days.

Long live Neowin :D

I agree Insane. I have read this site for quite a long time, but never really been a poster here on the forums. Lately I have picked up that habit again, but mostly I tend to read threads and news and thats about it. For a forum to last this long and be this popular I think says quite a bit. I'm sure there are others around so I'm not saying Neowin is THE oldest, but I'm sure its up there somewhere.