Have u ever see ghost or feel existense of it?

Well in our old house we had back in the mid 90's had a defiant presence.

This is going to sound totally obsurd, but I promise you to my life that it is all true.

First off, the Radio in the living room. We hardly EVER had it on, and if we did it was for social gatherings and such, never a casual day with the radio on. However, it would always be on if we left the house, but the power switch still set to "off".

We figured it was faulty wiring at first and thought nothing of the sort, except one time where we just finished a birthday get-to-gether and had it on a station in Toronto Called Mix 99.9, (did listens to it all the time) and when we left and came back it was on.. tuned to a station other than 99.9, again -- we thought faulty wiring, however my Dad recalled that he didnt adjust the the sation. What is really odd is that it was a mechnical, not digital tuning system.. so it had to be physically moved to tune to a different station. It was always continuous, and we even messed around, tuning it to a station, leave, come back, and to our hunch it was tuned to that same radio station when it was turned on without our knowledge.

--

Second Events, the lanudry room. The COLDEST room of the whole house, even during summer days. Would be bitter freezing, as if you were to stand beside an open freezer door for about 20 minutes. Was very odd. Plus, believe it or not, my Father himself even said he seen shadows from human figures that ceased to be physically there.

--

Third Events, My Mother told me that on several times during dinner I would say that "the man went through the wrong door" (I was about 8 or so at the time, so I couldnt put full, correct sentences together mind you). The first time my mom got really freaked and thought there was someone in the house when I said that, and she didnt really get what I was saying (Nor do I.. I cant really remember it) but.. no there wasnt anyone there that we seen. After a few more times of me saying it my mom figured I was just seeing things, and by "wrong door" I ment the door that was ususally never opened (Was a double-doored house).

--

Fourth Events, The Play room had toys always neatly organized against the walls of the room, and when I was finished playing me and my mom would always put them back into there places. However, every so often we would come into it to see it all over the place. It was a locked room so I couldnt get in without my mom/dad, and she always locked it so it couldnt have been me.

--

Fifth Events, my mom said that the night having a fight with my dad, she slept on the couch and said in the middle of the night and her hand touched by a person, she thinking it was my dad she didnt mind to open her eyes as she was A) Prob. still mad at him for whatever reasons, and B) Quite tired. During the "talk" (more or less she just listening) she said that the voice was EXACTLY like my fathers. Etc. etc. the conversation went on, but like anyone with tempers still active after a fight, the defence mode is still in place. Near the end of this "conversation" my mom said the voice made a "qurky" remark if you will, so she decided to open her eyes and say something back, but -- when she did, there was nothing there. She said she felt a hand touch her hand, and that the voice was real as well. She was up and aware, not a dream. She asked my dad the morning of and he said he never woke up the whole night.

It was pretty crazy.

People who see ghosts / believe (truly and not sarcastically) are ALL retarded.

Go away man...Just because someone believes in ghosts doesn't mean they are retarded. That's just like saying someone who believes in God/a god is a retard. Basically that would be half of the world's population

Well, sort of, but it is kinda a documented event. Sleep paralysis. An amazing disorder I should admit. I've only experienced it five times in my life.

I've heard about that. It must be horrible not to be able to move. Don't you need someone to touch you before you can wake up? How do you eventually move again if there's no one around?

I've heard about that. It must be horrible not to be able to move. Don't you need someone to touch you before you can wake up? How do you eventually move again if there's no one around?

I would like to know this as well? :unsure:

Me and a bunch of friends found our way into an old house once that was supposively haunted. We went upstairs and used a Ouji board. Definietly felt something. The temp in the room was different than the temp right directly above the board and there was also a slow breeze blowing across the board. Pretty creepy. Then the board told us to "get out, get out, get out" and we did. Who knows if the last part was just one of us f**king with us, but the temp and breeze was real.

:alien:

Recently, I have started to feel an existence of "something" right in my own room. Once, this "thing" actually made contact with me :o . That "thing" called me by my real Chinese name, and then said, in Madarin, "I (hate?) you.". I then felt a strong shaking sensation, and I said my prayers again and again loudly. As I did this, the whole thing ended as abruptly as it began. Before (and after) this incident, I ocassionally heard the sound of someone else breathing in my room, and I'm sure it's not mine's.

This happened last night around 1am...I heard someone walking in the hallway, and when I checked who it was, no-one was there. And my entire family was asleep, while walking back to my room I heard the blinds being pulled up. So I went into my room, and someone had pulled my blinds up. I got really freaked out. This all happened yesterday :s

I have.

A friend once taught me how to sense "ghosts". It's a bit like Pandora's box, and now I feel them a lot.

the last experience that comes to mind is when I was having a shave in the bathroom here a couple of months back, I suddenly started singing a song. I don't know the name but it goes "In Dublin's fair city, where girls are so pretty, I first laid my eyes on Sweet Molly Malone....". What was strange is that a family member told me that my grandfather used to sing that song in the same bathroom while shaving.....my Grandfather who died before I was even born.

btw, something really needs to be done about people spamming up and abusing other people in this section of the forum

Well, sort of, but it is kinda a documented event. Sleep paralysis. An amazing disorder I should admit. I've only experienced it five times in my life.

I woke up and boom I was stuck, being held down on the bed, unable to move or scream. The entire time feeling the overwhelming presence of a malevolent spirit in the room behind me, staring at me in a vulnerable position. I do not believe in the supernatural, and still don't. I know this is a condition, but the fear I feel at the moment this happens can't be described. It makes me hesitant to go to bed tonight, in fear that this might happen again.

The first time it happened to me the room was dark, and I actually saw what I believe now to be the malevolent presence. Black shadows were quickly darting around me. I was incredibly scared, but I knew what was happening. Today my room was lit up with the sun when it happened, so I did not see the presence, just had the strong feeling.

Two episodes honestly broke my nerves down, but have made me somewhat interested and scared at the same time to experience it again. I was in a very lucid dream state before I went into the paralysis, and it was amazing. I was in complete control of what was occurring.

:omg: This same thing just happened to me 10 minutes ago...I came here to see if anyone had a similar experience. I had just went to bed about 30 minutes prior...and I was already in a lucid dream state. I thought I was in control of the dreams because I could control the events...what I could not control was the people in it...the scariest thing about that it was people I have never met or even seen before. Anyway in the middle of the dream I kind of half woke up and when I did my body froze and I was shaking and it felt as if something was pulling my blankets up over my head...I Begged for whatever it was to stop and even now 20 minutes later...wrapped up in a blanket the part of my back where it felt like hands were pulling the blankets is cold inside but not to the touch...I am really freaked out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Go away man...Just because someone believes in ghosts doesn't mean they are retarded. That's just like saying someone who believes in God/a god is a retard.  Basically that would be half of the world's population

584624488[/snapback]

and tahts the really sad part...

on the main point, i have never seen a ghost, ,heard a ghost, or anything like that. i hear sounds sometmes at night but i just take them to be "house sounds"

the most intersting thing here was that racist suicide dude and sleep paralysis

sounds extremelyt interesting

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Ecander?' date='Oct 3 2004, 12:44:omg:g:  This same thing just happened to me 10 minutes ago...I came here to see if anyone had a similar experience.  I had just went to bed about 30 minutes prior...and I was already in a lucid dream state.  I thought I was in control of the dreams because I could control the events...what I could not control was the people in it...the scariest thing about that it was people I have never met or even seen before.  Anyway in the middle of the dream I kind of half woke up and when I did my body froze and I was shaking and it felt as if something was pulling my blankets up over my head...I Begged for whatever it was to stop and even now 20 minutes later...wrapped up in a blanket the part of my back where it felt like hands were pulling the blankets is cold inside but not to the touch...I am really freaked out.

584666310[/snapback]

reminds me of a situation (body freeze , shaking sensation etc ) like a prae obe...