[Condition zero]Script pack.

Hey peps!

Well, after i re-installed windows and steam i lost all of my settings and script packs for CZ.

Then i'd like to know, if anyone know a great pack? With USEFULL features .....

Thanks (Y)

Don't ask me to google it or some ****. And if you wanna say "CZ you bought that? lolololol!!11one!"

stay the hell out mmkay?

yea, mine... im working on version 1.2b right now... i will pm you when its done... its called kAz's CZ Script. Just search for kAz Condition Zero on google and will see how popular it is.

yea, mine... im working on version 1.2b right now... i will pm you when its done... its called kAz's CZ Script.  Just search for kAz Condition Zero on google and will see how popular it is.

holy crap its you kaz! your script pack looks awesome, but i wasnt able to configure the scripts by binding them to keys in the keyboard menu of CZ, hmm :( Would you mind PM'ing me as well? I read how you mentioned your planning on adding like 10 more script functions in the next version :woot:

I've had your script before, if i'm not mistaken.

( Can't remember ) Did you implant the Semi/burst/auto fire mode? *shudder* Got me banned from 5 servers.

But i only play on one particular server :) (Y) But, yes would be great if you could inform me mate (Y)

Edited by DoNuTs

yes, i am EXTREMELY SORRY about that.. i had no clue, i too have been banned from servers... version 1.2b, which is almost done right now, fixes that problem... i apologize to anyone who had this problem... and yes, ask me any questions here and i will be glad to answer them...

One thing that annoys me alittle, i don't know if it's a thing you can fix.

When i refill my inventory, it puts flashbangs ahead of diffuse kit :rolleyes: I think the diffuse kit is a bit more important in my eyes. So, i just end up with a Flashbang because i couldn't afford the differ kit

alright i had no clue that i had done that... i usually try to put things in the order of importance... i guess i got lazy on that one lol. it will definitly be fixed in the upcoming release.

Wow, thanks for listening man (Y)

You wouldn't happen to need any beta testers :shifty: :p ? You know, for any future releases too

Oh ya, the Clear Jump ( Wich is supposed to exit to menu you are in if it won't go away ) It doesen't work

ok thanks, i will look into that too. Sure, I will add you to my msn and send you any new features i come up with for testing. Anyone else who is interested just post and I will let you know about future versions.