Need Logo for New Site

Question

Pookster

I am looking for someone to create a new logo for a web site that I will be creating in the near future. The site is called "WinHangar" (basically meaning a place to hang out for Windows' fans). The location of this site will be "http://www.winhangar.com". Don't bother going there yet for as there is nothing there. :)

This web site we will be feature news, forums, and etc. I may also be offering hosting and e-mail in the future.

I am looking for a logo that can be described in two words:

cool and wicked

In otherwords, when you see the logo, I want the user to :woot: *grin*

I would like a logo that has cool colors and a nice font for any text. The logo should be some type of image that we can use next to names/tables and on business cards (if I ever make any). Since the logo will be created first, the theme of the web site will be created based on the logo (and I will be asking someone here to do a theme in the near future).

This logo does not have to be business professional. I would like the logo to be more eye catching than looking professional (if that makes any sense).

I will give two weeks for all submissions. Please post all submissions to this thread. If after the two weeks, I find a submission that I like, that individual will receive the following:

1) $30.00 US funds via PayPal

2) Once the site is completed, you will receive recongization for your work at the bottom of the site with a link to any web site you may currently have (i.e. Logo created by John Doe).

3) If interested, you can become a Moderator on the site when the site launches.

Please note that the rights of the logo becomes ownership of WinHangar.com once the winner has received payment.

Good luck to all!

221 answers to this question

beekay_

I'm gonna vote for Bluetooth. Lovely logos. :) (Y)

Pookster
did you see mine? you just never ever mentioned them, thought u might have missed them.

I just saw them now. I posted the update before I saw your entries. Your first one (white background) is the better one. It's final round material. You logo will make the next update. :) Great job.

.will

this just might be my personal favorite of the ones ive made

post-31-1092279901.png

andy

thats looks nice will! im at a loss on what to do for another one... :/

.will

so was i - i was just fooling around in ps... as always :p

Pookster

I came up with an idea for a design and I was wondering if someone could give it a try.

It would be a logo airplane with "Winhangar.com" on the side. If anyone could do that... that would really be cool. :)

beekay_

That one rocks .will!

.will
I came up with an idea for a design and I was wondering if someone could give it a try. 

It would be a logo airplane with "Winhangar.com" on the side.  If anyone could do that... that would really be cool.  :)

ill give that a try tomorrow. its after midnight here :sleep:.

zhangm

Started from scratch... Going with the more airplane look...

post-31-1092291078.png

Payton
LOL You obviously think I'm a amature. I didnt 'publicly' release that wallpaper, i was bored and created something. Apprently someone requested it to be a wallpaper, there you go. It wasnt meant to be a wallpaper, it was a creation of mine 5 hours before I used it as a logo. So if I were you, hush little one. :sleep:

as far as I know, you posted a link to yoru wallpaper on an unprotected webserver... that's public to me.

anywho... I'm done with this competition... nobody commented on my stuff so I'll go waste my time elsewhere. :p Good work everyone, and good luck to you, Pookster in finding that perfect logo :yes:

spex04

thought i'd give it a little go.

attempt #1 (as per usual, colours/font/size can be changed. all vector.)

post-31-1092338828.png

Edited by spex04
spex04

attempt #2 (again, all vector, everything changable.. etc..) [sorry ifs its similar to anyones, I realise this is a pretty simple concept]

post-31-1092339001.png

Spykes424

took the one you liked, and gave it a new background... (old one still avaible though)

post-31-1092339255.jpg

spex04

attempt #3 (all vector. you know the rest :p)

post-31-1092342871.png

Edited by spex04
Spykes424

another variant of mine, prob my fav of mine. damn spelling on all my logos!!! arg, ill fix this one asap.

post-31-1092343998.jpg

Spykes424

above one fixed as well.

post-31-1092344132.jpg

spex04

can't edit the above post, so i'll post here

redone #2 to include brighter colours

post-31-1092344852.png

joker999

im rush coz im middle of my work lol

i know its doesnt look good. but i want to put, lol :rofl:

post-31-1092345172.png

joker999

i see,

Hangar = A shelter especially for housing or repairing aircraft.

spex04

attempt #4 (again, all vector, blah blah blah..:)) [it's simple again so sorry if someone else has already done it]

post-31-1092346630.png

tktino

one of my logos

post-31-1092348687.gif

hava333

Ahhh, Liquify, one of my favorite Filters.