worst game ever

From the fact that nobody else has mentioned it I can only assume that nobody else was stupid enough to even try it, the worst game ever has to be The Sniper 2 on PS2. I've played a lot of games over the years but that was most definitely the worst!

Ade

Daikatana ranked up there for me. I still have nightmares about the textures on the walls and those wierd mutant frog things that were everywhere...

*shudders*

(Y)

I agree. Without a keyboard, that game was utter and absolute crap.

You can try and play it, but in the end you're just making yourself suffer.

584331867[/snapback]

... but you can get both a keyboard and a mouse for Dreamcast, and they were compatible with Quake 3, so where exactly was the problem?

Hmm well the fact someone else knows Devastation and Sin i mean come on it's not like we had alot to pick from back then lol.

Lets see worst game I've played was Wing Commander Prophecy. over done acting and The Reaper.

Also Omikron:The Nomad Soul, only thing that saved it was David Bowies tunes and little side clips.

Ghost in the Shell, Stand Alone Complex for Ps2....

The controls/gameplay are terrible.

EDIT: Wow talk about digging up an old thread :p

i bought halo 2 and fable.....couldnt really afford them, but spent less on the food budget (im a student anyway....), halo 2 was ok, but not earth shatteringly brilliant which is what i was expecting with all the hype, and fable although a good game, i sneezed and id clocked it.

since then ive never been able to bring myself to buying another xbox game :no:

tis a shame, but the prices are bad. ?34+ online, and ?39.99 in stores? ?20-25 and i may get back into em.

personally, no next gen console for me.

gonna spend my money on something decent like an HDTV LCD screen and probs one of the new dvd formats.

ah well.

neither worst game, both poor.

i bought halo 2 and fable[sNIP]since then ive never been able to bring myself to buying another xbox game

Thats a shame, those are among my favorite games.

but the worst game I've ever played was Defender for the Xbox.

I rented it and returned it in the same day after playing 30 minutes of it. I couldn't even finish it without throwing up due to the horrible controls.

:x :x :x

I've owned everything from a Atari 2600 and a Commodore to everything thats out now and the worst game ever has to be Deadly Towers for the NES. Googling it also finds people calling it as such. It was like unfinsihed code. The guy walked forward over a bridge into a tower (it took like 5 seonds to do this) and then you couldn't do anything, that was it!!! It was horrible and they wouldn't give you your money back at toys r us.

on the Flip side of that one of the Best NES games was a little known game called Faxanadu.

The worst game I played was Super Man 64. :x

586201985[/snapback]

WHAT?? That game kicked ass!

Worst game I've ever played has to be Yoda Stories.