Do You Like The New Windows Xp Bootscreen?

Do You Like The New Windows Xp Bootscreen?  

269 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Like The New Windows Xp Bootscreen?

• Yes
    • No

I know many people have seen the change boot screen for Windows Xp after getting Windows Xp Service Pack 2. So what do you think of it? Like it or not?

I personally don't like it, you pay all this money for it to say Professional under Windows Xp and it doesn't anymore, only thing I like is there's no copyright date anymore, lol.

Comments are welcome.

- Barret

To be honest I really don't care what the boot screen says.

I don't tend to look at it, I'm usually at the fridge popping a cold one

while the computer is booting. :beer:

I don't care because I only see it for about 5 seconds every 3 or 4 days. Do people actually sit around contemplating what their boot screen looks like? Too much free time.

,Aug 9 2004, 19:35] I don't care because I only see it for about 5 seconds every 3 or 4 days. Do people actually sit around contemplating what their boot screen looks like? Too much free time.

LOL..... true :happy:

I don't like the new boot screen. I miss the "Professional" under the XP logo. It was just a way to show off, if you know what I mean. :D

exactly, that's what I thought

exactly, that's what I thought

Uh...show off for who? Yeah...I have all my friends come over to my house, crack open a few beers..."Yo dude, check out my fly-ass bootscreen...it says I'm 'Professional'"..."Whoooaa...".

,Aug 10 2004, 09:35] I don't care because I only see it for about 5 seconds every 3 or 4 days. Do people actually sit around contemplating what their boot screen looks like? Too much free time.

True but people do sit around and contemplate the looks of their bootscreen. That's why we have apps like Bootskin.

Can't say its different enough for me to care.

I don't care which one it is, they are virtually the same and I only spend about 3 seconds looking at it anyway.

I can't believe more people arent using features like Hibernation - its much faster than booting your computer every time, and you bypass the boot screen and most of the usual crap.

Works fantastically on my laptop

I use hibernation till everything stops working properly which it does for a week.

Damn, now I can't show off that I'm too professional to use Windows XP Professional Edition. I use Home :p

it's simple but i really don't mind. only see it for a second or two anyways. :happy:

Yeah! I agreed LOL.