Do You Like The New Windows Xp Bootscreen?

Do You Like The New Windows Xp Bootscreen?  

269 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Like The New Windows Xp Bootscreen?

• Yes
    • No

Don't know if someone already said this but, where is the "Who cares?" option?

I agree. What does it matter what the boot screen is like? It aint on view for long enough to care. :sleep:

For those of you who do care about boot screens, have you tried Bootskins? Out of curiosity and boredom, I tried it, and it works well. They have 850+ boot screens there to download for free. I don't see an original XP Pro though, maybe one of you all would like to make one up, it looks easy.

For those of you who do care about boot screens, have you tried Bootskins? Out of curiosity and boredom, I tried it, and it works well. They have 850+ boot screens there to download for free. I don't see an original XP Pro though, maybe one of you all would like to make one up, it looks easy.

:D kewl

Give me an instant on PC and no boot screen.

You want the Athen's PC when it comes out..... "Instant on, and user settings loaded with in 2-3 seconds"

got to love HP.

Dane

liked the old one better, but it doesn't really matter a whole lot. after looking at that one for so long, the new one seems kinda empty.

Heh...But it bothers some users (such as myself)...And I think the new bootscreen is VERY ugly (its too basic now...looks stupid)...Microsoft should work harder next time to make an edited bootscreen prettier.

Anywayz, my patched bootscreen files for those who still want the old one are still available on Page 7.

• 2 weeks later...