[NFL] Winslow signs with Browns

In one aspect you have to understand them wanting to hold out for a good signing bonus because of the money not being guaranteed, but I agree, his attitude was horrible. These guys need to learn there's a right and wrong way about doing things, I don't remember all this being public knowledge years ago.

And yet, he still thinks he's a "soldier". Get him out in the battlefield and you'll see him run with his tail between his legs.

I sure hope he gets picked on during the games.

i hate his attitude...i hope he sucks it up...

Ya, i always enjoy when a cocky athlete has a poor year in what ever they do. :p

No, not Kearse. Why have Kearse beat him to the ground when you have Zach Thomas and Urlacher when he returns :woot:

I can't wait to see one of those open field hits on him knocking him out cold.

No, not Kearse. Why have Kearse beat him to the ground when you have Zach Thomas and Urlacher when he returns :woot:

I can't wait to see one of those open field hits on him knocking him out cold.

yes kearse because kearse is one of the biggest former gator stars in the nfl right now, if not the biggest. So it'll be poetic justice for me to watch him lay K2's ass flat, which already happened in the browns preseason game already. To top it all off he got thrown out a little while later for throwing punches. what a moron that guy is :rolleyes:

Did you see him get rocked to the ground in the game yesterday? :rofl:

He then got up, punched the guy in the helmet and got yelled at by the coach :laugh:

He went for the hit, but the other guy overpowered him :laugh:

Did you see him get rocked to the ground in the game yesterday? :rofl:

He then got up, punched the guy in the helmet and got yelled at by the coach :laugh:

He went for the hit, but the other guy overpowered him :laugh:

did i see it? check out what i made:

winslowknockedout.gif