Parallel Universe / Dimension "Jumping"

theres more to life then what you percieve with your eyes.. thats all i can say, cos thats all i know (i think)

meditation and other things similar to those will help you find out more about your strange experiences.. try reading up on carlos castaneda's books..

or just go do some halucenagenics(spelling?), theres plenty of websites you can find where you can purchase them leagaly and use them without breaking any laws..

OK, then, think of the times when something like this happened to you. Something you know has happened before didn't happen, and something you know has happened didn't happen, and things have changed mysteriously. How do you explain this?

:huh: The other probable YOU experienced what you did not. The knowledge transfers over.

• 2 weeks later...
OMG!! soem of what u experience I experience(d) too ... okay here's my story

when I was like 8 I used to have deja vus all the time like when my parents and their friends would play cards with my cousins who juss came from America and other places.. I thought I saw it somehere ... and thats juss one of hte examples... then one dya it disappeared...

and that "John Titor" story ur talking bout has had me wondering for as long as I can remember.. I think things like this happen ... come out of nowhere. ...juss to make things connect... so everything makes sense... I know I sound like an idiot to some of u but thats what I really think at times... like wen sometimes I hear words I have never heard before and then I hear it in the same day like 4 - 7 times and this hasnt happened juss once... its so weird

damn

Maybe you had a frontal lobotomy when you was young that makes you hullicinate and not spell worth two hoots :)

my two cents ;)

If I did (and actually believed in this kind of stuff) I'd be like totally quiet and never, ever tell anybody so the dudes in the white coats (or secret government agencies) would not come and take me away like they did with Jared in Pretender. They monitor the internet, you know... :ninja:

If I did (and actually believed in this kind of stuff) I'd be like totally quiet and never, ever tell anybody so the dudes in the white coats (or secret government agencies) would not come and take me away like they did with Jared in Pretender. They monitor the internet, you know... :ninja:

Ooooh, The Centre. Another good show . :shifty:

Dude it's not like John Titor is famous, I only heard about it from Neowin. If you only just heard of him, you have not jumped universe, he's just not as big as you would think he is when you found out.

bleh i didnt read the whole thread, but it could be that your lucid dreaming and your perseption of time in the dream is stretched.

for those who dont know, lucid dreaming is when you become concious while in a dream and are able to change it to your liking, most of the time it feels asif awake.

i have experienced the deja vu feeling but i dont think im time travelling nor do i think im shifting dimensions. i think i may be having premonitions or seeing the future and its a pretty trippy feeling. not sure what to think about titor. I have some problems with his story.

According to Star Trek, there is another Mr. Spock in a parallel universe. An evil Spock. And how could you tell he was the evil one? He had a goatee of course!

evil_spock.jpg

According to Star Trek, there is another Mr. Spock in a parallel universe. An evil Spock. And how could you tell he was the evil one? He had a goatee of course!

http://www.effinchamp.org/evil_spock.jpg

Hahahah! That was class :laugh:

OMG! I never saw this Mr. Spockin my life evar. Today I'm seeing him did I just jump the universe?? wtf!@

Never heard of him before, and suddenly, today, I start hearing about him.

Even my sister and many of the moderators I know here have heard of him before.

Yes, the hoax was made nearly 4 years ago.

It's utter babylonian pudding (sh1t).

IIRC Deja Vu is the fraction of a second difference between your dominant eye and your weaker eye. Your brain will process the dominant first and then when it processes the weaker eye your brain says "Hang on! I've seen this before!!". Thus Deja Vu. And yes, I have experienced Deja Vu.

I used to have deja vu and even prophetic dreams when I was younger. I don't think it has anything to do with "dimension jumping but I do think time exists for our benefit so that we can make sense of existence.

I have deja vu daily, if not a few times a day. A lot of the time I feel something bad is going to happen, and I end up changing what I was doing at the time. Seems to stop it everytime.

I have deja vu daily, if not a few times a day. A lot of the time I feel something bad is going to happen, and I end up changing what I was doing at the time. Seems to stop it everytime.

how do you know that changing what your doing is not going to give the result of what you felt was goign to happen?

I always have deja vus, I dream of things that happen in few weeks. And when something happens, I know that I've seen that before and I know what's gonna happen next. It's really freaky sometimes. Good things I never dream of any accients and bad stuff like that. But deja vus are fun :)

hmm, that only happens to me when weed is really good ;)

happens to me too when i was little i dreamed **** that would happen and about 5 years later many of my dreams happened exacly as in the dreams... kind of scary like new people ive never even met before or could have known about when i was little T.T