I Dreamt About a Future Residental Development

It's weird, but it's true.

A few months back (I believe it was before I got onto Neowin), I dreamt that I was living in a very beautiful residental estate. It is fronted by the sea, and is full of short apartments (almost everywhere in Singapore, you can find an apartment, either built by the government or by private companies). Now, this place was very beautiful, and there was small water docks/wharves/channels/whatever leading into the estate, and on the sides, it is fronted with apartments. They have bridges over them, and I dreamt that I was cycling over one of them, after coming out of my apartment which was a bit inland. And in that dream, the sun was setting (or is it rising?), and it created a very nice scene which I still remember to this day. Everything was bathed in golden sunshine, the sea, the water channels, the apartments. It was breathtaking.

Now, a few weeks ago, I saw an advertisement on the television. It advertised the exact same estate I dreamt about a few months ago. Everything was similar to/the same as the one in my dream. I almost freaked out :wacko: . The residental estate (or development) was named Caribbean at Keppel Bay, developed by a company in Singapore called Keppel Homes. You can read it up (as well as see photographs of the model of the estate) here or here.

It's just plain weird, and I'm now sharing this with you people. What do you think?

Maybe you saw an ad about the place before your dream and never noticed it.

Probably, but other than hearing about the name, I have never heard of it before, and I do not know of such a waterfront estate in development until I heard about the advertisement.

:huh: You dreamt of your Future years, living there.

Most probably. I had dreamt about "alternative places" like this one before, but I never had one that later became a real place... in the future.

Maybe dreams have the power to see the future?

Most probably. I had dreamt about "alternative places" like this one before, but I never had one that later became a real place... in the future.

Maybe dreams have the power to see the future?

:happy: At night, out-of-body, you can connect, communicate with past & future points of your life. One of the powers of your Inner senses.

• 3 weeks later...

What happens is that you dream a generic or nearly generic "nice place to live" with no real detail or form, then forget about it and only remeber it the next time you see a "nice place to live" that you might consider living in. You aren't remembering what you saw, you are just having what you saw transposed across an older memory. :)