My new website is finally finished!

Question

My new site version (.2) is finally finished :) wwwwweeeeeeeeeeeee

After a few months of work I finally finish it off... Actually, it were 5 months but of course, I had other things to do, I wasn't just coding my website...

Please go take a look and tell me what you think of the final version :D

There's a guestbook so leave a message if you wish... and also, you can vote in photos I have taken, they are in the photography section of course. Feel free to take a look around every section on the website... ;)

Best regards,

Nazgulled

http://www.nazgulled.net/

for now it's bug free lol....

anyway, the people that cannot view the website can write here their OS, browser (and version), where are you from etc... and all those details, just so I can try to analyze the problem...

p.s: you could leave these nice comments in the guestbook :D, btw, thanks... I like it too ;)

I still can't view your site. Says Page Cannot Be Displayed

IE SP2

Windows XP Home SP2

United Kingdom

Karoo RapidTime Stream 1000 1mbps (ISP)

@NightWalker05

yes it works... I use firefox too (0.9.3) and it works... I have implemented some javascript to enable the button only if the data inserted in the form is correct, that is name and comment must be filled, and the url must be a valid url with http:// or empty.... otherwise, the button will not be enabled...

@to the rest

the problem is not the OS, service packs, browser, etc... yesterday I couldn't go to my website myself, and I'm from portugal, europe... I don't know what's the problem, if it's with my registrar or with my host, I ahve no clue, but in a month I'll be changing webhost, maybe that helps... I hope...

It seems to be a DNS issue as I can't even ping, nslookup or tracert to www.nazgulled.net

Maybe we will just have to wait for the worlds DNS to populate the name.

How long has the domain name been active?

wow, its really nice. sleek and simple and i love the drop down menus. good job, how long did you spend on design/building?

that depends... the whole site took me about 5 months, designing, building, coding, writing, translating, all that... but I didn't worked on it every day of course... if I could join only the days I worked on it, or the hours I worked on it, maybe the whole site took me 2, 3 weeks I guess... I'm really lazy....

but for the design itself, It took me only a few hours to create it on photoshop, and then building it dreamweaver a few minutes...

Some advice (take it or leave it) -

Try using header tags for your headers, i.e. -

<h5>Downloads</h5>

instead of -

<strong>Downloads</strong><br />

Dump the tables and use CSS instead. It will cut your page size in half, easily.

Other than that, it's looks great.

about the tables/css&div things... I've been told about it, I agree with something why I should use them but I don't agree with others, for now I'll leave it like this... maybe ina f ew days I'll decide to cut down a bit in tables... but it works just fine like this...

I just don't understand the <h5>/<strong> thing, what's the difference? I just one tag anyway... I don't see any difference why I should change it... It will make me earn a few miliseconds in loading speeds? wich nobody will notice? if it's just that, I prefer <strong>

Anyway, thanks for the suggestions :)