My First Girl / True love!

Yep. There will be rough times ahead, but if you really love that person, then itll be smooth sailing ahead :) Just listen to what everyone else is saying and youll be just fine.

I don't think there's anything geeky about it. And I'm sure she'll get a warm feeling once she reads it. At least I had that :)

I'd say, show it, so she can see how serious you are about it!

EDIT: After all, a relationship is about sharing things

thats sweet man, im envious of that these days... i miss that feeling... i mean, i love my girlfriend and all, but i miss that feeling of the first infatuation w/ a girl... the giddiness etc.. heh, so is life huh... ;)

Hmm.. how about I ruin the chances of you emailing her this thread? :devil:

So much positivity, so easy to destroy ;)

Ah I won't. Congratulations kid.

yeah, usually im either mute around girls, (well almost) get sort of cocky, or just freak out... didnt happen at all.. never even crossed my mind

any TIPS on keeping a distance releationship

Tips? keep in contact always. Usually once you lose touch, sadly to say the relationship bond as well. :laugh:

Good luck on your relationship musicmaster!! All da best

woah your story is very, very similar to how I met my gf. Long story short that was a year ago and we're still at it, so :D .

good luck to you, and remember it's all about having fun.

I'm 22, I've been in and out of relationships, and needless to say, everytime this happiness happens to someone other than me, I'm jealous. It's a great feeling.

Not raining on your parade, but when I was your age, I always wished that I'd known the worst, along with the best. Keep in mind, heaven isn't everywhere, afterall, hell is on earth. Always prepare yourself for the worst...

Congratulations, and good luck.

congrads man just some things......

and both thought that "grinding" and other rap dancing just isnt dancing

OT but when grindin is used between a girl and a guy it usually meaning f*ckin. but it could also be dirty dancing (which aint really rap cuz theres even a old movie called dirty dancing with 80s type music and grindin like u say. If u want some more meanings about grind ask me :-)

anyways im real happy for you but i hope you say true love cuz ur happy because it may (and possibly isnt) your true love. u still young and now ur expierencin things/feelings u havent felt. Yea i know im 6teen but my first time (at a gf were not talking sex here pervs...) i thought she was the best. turns out she wasnt compatible with me; she mac im windows so to speak :p so dont go all crazy but on the other side enjoy it to the illest (thats rapper word for the fullest :p ;) ) and just keep giving her love, communication, and youll have a true relationship that may lead to marriage and evrything

GOOD LUCK!