My First Girl / True love!

Mate,

enjoy every good moment, because life is too short so we can't waste time on bad moments.

Give her the best of you, and you'll get the best this life has to offer.

Stay cool :)

These are storys I love hearing about! Good luck to both of you.

Keep her as long as you can.. Trust me... It's not easy finding love... I'm 19 and never even kissed a girl let alone hold hands with a girl...

I just wish the same would happen to me...

Keep her as long as you can.. Trust me... It's not easy finding love... I'm 19 and never even kissed a girl let alone hold hands with a girl...

:blink: Wow, 19, not even a kiss :huh: . I feel bad for you man. :no:

yeah, usually im either mute around girls, (well almost) get sort of cocky, or just freak out... didnt happen at all.. never even crossed my mind

any TIPS on keeping a distance releationship

COMMUNICATION = EVERYTHING.

my gal lives in San Diego.

She finds it really difficult to tell me her feelings because, basically, she wasn't raised with parents who talked to her, so she has had to keep things inside.

HOLY ****!!!!! YOu just solved all my ****ing problems man!!! That is the root of my bottled up feelings, crazy!

wow, I've been searching for a reason for my problems for such a long time. just crazy, I can't express how I'm really feeling in words

seriously!

now how to solve my problem is the next step eh?

HOLY ****!!!!! YOu just solved all my ****ing problems man!!! That is the root of my bottled up feelings, crazy!

wow, I've been searching for a reason for my problems for such a long time. just crazy, I can't express how I'm really feeling in words

seriously!

now how to solve my problem is the next step eh?

start forcing yourself to be more open.

Good luck man, A girl like that doesnt come along but once in a lifetime, cherish every minute you get. Hopefully you will kepp her all the way through highschool and college.

Haha, same here. But it may all change soon ;)

do you GO to pensacola by any chance? .. like the christian school? I'm sure you must have heard of Bob Jones University in Greenville, SC then? hehe, i used to go there so I guess i sorta know where u'r comin from