Bush Voters Have Lower IQs

A table that breaks down states by income, average IQ, and whether they voted for Bush or Gore has been making the rounds. It appears to show, pretty dramatically, that the states with higher average incomes, and higher average IQs, voted for Gore. Whereas the lower income, lower IQ states went for Bush. The comment accompanying this table is usually 'Come to your own conclusions," or something like that.

Could it be a hoax or real? :ninja:

hrm, since i'm not american i'll try to post something objective.

YES!

well really, who elects a guy who started a war without ANY given threat? like he claimed to have found mass-destructive weapons and stuff. yet he only managed to send thousands of soldiers to the middle-east who torture civilians. and btw...now that semptember 11th is due he "started" acting as president. like wtf, he hasn't done sh1t in the year it happened, nor in the two following years. now whe nit comes downto getting re-elected he plays superman and pretends to have done all possible to protect his country.

he never got elected for real, it's always good to have some rich friends etc blabla. if he gets re-elected i invite everyone who thinks he's a moron over to germany and offer you a place to stay :)

well really, who elects a guy who started a war without ANY given threat? like he claimed to have found mass-destructive weapons and stuff. yet he only managed to send thousands of soldiers to the middle-east who torture civilians. and btw...now that semptember 11th is due he "started" acting as president. like wtf, he hasn't done sh1t in the year it happened, nor in the two following years. now whe nit comes downto getting re-elected he plays superman and pretends to have done all possible to protect his country.

He did seem like a perfectly good president back then, though.

YES!

he never got elected for real, it's always good to have some rich friends etc blabla. if he gets re-elected i invite everyone who thinks he's a moron over to germany and offer you a place to stay :)

You almost know what you're talking about, almost.

Yes, he did get elected "for real" :rolleyes: No matter how you look at it, that's how the system works, and he won. Some may not agree with how the votes are counted (I personally don't like the electoral college, but I'm not getting into that here...) but it doesn't matter.

well, it's a proven fact that he screwed up the election in florida so he wins.

and you're right, he won and that is what counts, no matter what methods he used.

well i have a higher IQ than all of those on that list... which means im smart enough to realize that it doesnt matter who you vote for... theyre all in the same boat and have the same goal... so it's worthless to vote. and yes, anyone who votes for bush has a low IQ... i agree.

:blink:

Well, okay.

I thought the Republican party was supposed to the be the rich person's party, but people with higher incomes went Gore? :p

and you're right, he won and that is what counts, no matter what methods he used.

Show me facts, it's just speculation because he's related to the governor and Florida counted their votes like 600 times :sleep:

Show me facts, it's just speculation because he's related to the governor and Florida counted their votes like 600 times :sleep:

Well, they were suppose to recount them once, but since Gore won that first recount by a very small margin, Bush demanded another recount, which happened twice more which led him to victory.

All the speculation leaves us to think they did screw Gore over, but no one can actually confirm that (not that I know of).

The wealthiest people I deal with (pulling in $1+m/year), sans a few exceptions, are overwhelmingly Democrat (or even far left). Also, it's chic to be far leftist amongst groups of bombastic pseudo-intellectual types (read: Chomsky, Zinn, etc). Not an idictment, just an observation.

Funny, though: Bill gates is an ardent Democrat, and he's despised by a sizeable chunk of the left.

My IQ is 143.

That list looks like rubbish.

I wouldn't want to vote for either, but I can't see Kerry getting elected. He's Jewish, for Pete's sake!

YES!

I see you spend your time watching CNN most of the time. There were threats. There are different kinds of threats. WMD was not the only reason why he toppled Suddam Hussein. To keep it short, try heightening YOUR IQ and you might see it too.