Need A Logo For a Company

Question

Please provide a little more information about the company and logo. Should it be more of a logo based or Font based deisgn? What do you want to do with the logo? Put it on a website/buisness cards/documents? Do you want anything else displayed on the logo besides "Buckeye Computers"? Provide us with a brief description about what the company does. Thanks

Logo for a website... and Just like a buckeye leaf and a buckeye... I want to stay away from the football design but am open for ideas... I live in columbus ohio and that is why I went with the name on the basis that it will sell... Thanks for all the help!

Here is the starting graphic we have which I do not really like...We devolped this graphic like 2 years ago... as for right now I am looking for something totally differnt than this

post-31-1092867448.jpg

And another one, based on the first:

(EDIT: Backgrounds can be made transparent, if required. I still have the original PSD files for any modifications)

post-31-1092871982.png

Edited by NetRyder

WRONG WRONG WRONG

nike didnt buy their logo. it was designed by the co founder.

ya shut up

and u-m sucks

wtf is your problem?

caroline davidson charged phil knight $35 for the "swoosh" logo. she didn't work for nike, she was freelance.

i'm confused....from the link you posted

"There he met Carolyn Davidson, a graphic design student, who was working on a drawing assignment in the hallway. Knight offered to pay her a couple of bucks an hour if she would do some design work for his small company...........Being fresh out of school with a design degree, and hungry for work, Davidson submitted her bill for $35 for the Swoosh design."

thats the only point i was trying to make...

Anyone have anything differnt than that man buckeye leaf and buckeye? I am looking for something differnt than that... Sorry for the confusion

Hehe, I couldn't really find a better buckeye graphic. And since you mentioned that you wanted one in the logo, that's what I used.