Gaming company LOGO!

Question

222 answers to this question

here's my go at it.. didnt read all of the responses so i dunno if you've choosen a winner or not.. but oh well.. it was fun.. haha..

oh and the black box can be any color.. text can be any color.. i dunno what colors you like sooo i just used black..

post-31-1092876294.jpg

Edited by toutie

God u people are in for money naming prices :p

Wat wud be a gud idea for this dude is if u cud make an intro ( i cudnt) but sum of u cud

wow!

really wierd lately... everything I'm thinking always seems to come up somewhere?!? :blink: :woot:

Thought about it then thought well- ya know the topic is for a logo and theres not enough info for an intro.

Also, if it was an intro it would mainly have effects etc on logo > so this cant be done until a logo is picked :D

the sh_t I'm talking about is that you couldnt wait a sec for the pic to load as you had to spam and move onto another thread to spam.

Loser.  :rolleyes:

it said "User posted image" But nice try

Bigger loser. :rolleyes:

Yeah, it said user posted image because it didnt load, its too hard for your brain to process this, isnt it ?

Moreover you belong to a very rare breed, those who admit they are losers. :D Better luck next time. Idiot. :rolleyes:

u guys are retards, you guys are posting these logos and the guy could take all of them and not pay one of u. should use a PREVIEW pattern and lower the opacity to like 20-30.

u guys are retards, you guys are posting these logos and the guy could take all of them and not pay one of u. should use a PREVIEW pattern and lower the opacity to like 20-30.

you're the 'retard' giving him the idea, thanks a ton pal.

Ye but who igves a **** what you think.

I'm just a person who has alot of trust in people NOT to do that so butt out.. **** sake, I do this out of my own time I dont give a **** really. It's all good experience for me, if he likes it then that's a compliment to myself.

But I don't care about preview, sample or what not.

Ye but who igves a **** what you think.

I'm just a person who has alot of trust in people NOT to do that so butt out.. **** sake, I do this out of my own time I dont give a **** really. It's all good experience for me, if he likes it then that's a compliment to myself.

But I don't care about preview, sample or what not.

sh*t I dont Give a F**k Wat other People Do with my stuff. it just good talent for me