WinHangar Logo Contest Final Round

144 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Question

Pookster

WinHangar Logo Contest Final Round

Please see this thread for more information in regards to this competition.

Please choose from the logos below the logo that you think looks the best or just simply kicks ass. :D Voting will end for this thread on Wednesday at 12:00 midnight EST. If you wish to comment on any of the logos, please leave your comment in the logo development thread by clicking here.

For a full size view of these logos, please click here. Please don't vote until you see the full size logos for as the thumbnail below doesn't show the logos at their best quality.

The winner of the competition will be announced on Thursday in the logo development thread.

Good luck to the those in the final round! :)

post-31-1092891997.jpg

Pookster
I can't believe the incredible talent on this website. :-) They are all very professional.

I chose will's number 2 due to the modern design with a touch of art deco in the aircraft flying around the circle. Gives it an air of authority and longevity.

Good luck to all the talented participants!!

I was very lucky to get such talented people to work on this logo. Too bad there can only be one winner. :(

AlexW

Spex's :-) i like the idea of it

Pookster

Voting is almost over... approx 2 days left to go! :) Vote now before it's too late! :)

.will

alright thanks for the votes guys :happy:. congrats, spykes (Y).

Pookster
alright thanks for the votes guys :happy:. congrats, spykes (Y).

If we added all of your votes together, you would win. :)

spex04

thanks for all the votes :D :D

looks like spykes is gonna win (Y)

Spykes424

Thanks everyone, I loved you logo's to spex and will! :)

Pookster

Voting ends in 24 hours.... though I think we all know who is going to win... cough cough... Spykes424.... cough :)

Winner will be officially announced on Thursday.

Thanks!!! ;)

Spykes424

Is it over?

zatrix
Is it over?

arent you quite the desperate one :yes: :whistle:

Spykes424

well he said it was over wednesday, and annouced on thursday, now its friday, and no news. :huh:

.will
well he said it was over wednesday, and annouced on thursday, now its friday, and no news. :huh:

grr... you have a freeipod REFERRAL link in your sig ALONG with the exchange of gmail invites - neither are tolerated on neowin.

Reported.

Edit -

shaqhumps.jpg

Thanks Radish??:happy:y:

Spykes424

didn't know sorry guys, but yeah, i think i got jipped by this guy, not even a measly pm. :(

JMann

Dear god, man, sue the guy.

zatrix

haha ya being jipped sucks eh?

but atleast you have the votes to comfort you :rolleyes:

super_serge

Meh, it doesn't matter too much that you got jipped. He was only offering like $20 and jipping you (plus the votes) proves that ur logo was the best there was :) And you always no how to contact him (winhangar.com)

.will

that sucks!!! see i never write sample over my images, but this might make me start. you did a really good job, dont let this guy make you think otherwise.

Spykes424

eh thanks for the support guys...

sourcer*****

man... i would give the money for something like that ... i need a logo to .. and i won't tell that i hav money just because i want a professional logo..

Good job all of ya

Quizbiz
didn't know sorry guys, but yeah, i think i got jipped by this guy, not even a measly pm. :(

Don't worry about it man, he is a bitch and if he won't be able to keep his word, his site won't last a week.

Tallent like yours will take you far though, don't let people like this guy take you down. ;)

Spykes424
man... i would give the money for something like that ... i need a logo to .. and i won't tell that i hav money just because i want a professional logo..

Good job all of ya

you need one? so are you offering cash or no?

Spykes424

i know, wonder if neowin would prosecute him? :D where is radish and dazzla when you need em.

sourcer*****

@Spykes424 - i nned a logo but i don't hav the money.. im 16.. :p