Show off your car!

Rather than a 'post your' thread which I know is now against the rules, thought i'd just link to an external site for you all of you guys who want a site to stick a bit of information and a few pictures about your car up.. can list mods, HP, specs, etc and some pictures. Then maybe we could just link back to em in here or something?

The website is http://www.showoffyourcar.com

Get us started, heres mine : http://www.showoffyourcar.com/galleries.asp?carid=971

Anyone else? :)

Wish I had the cash to afford I decent car, I drive a '99 Fiesta. Decided not to waste money attempting to style it, saving the cash for a Brabus if I land a decent job when I graduate. However I drive a lot of mileage So I plonked in a mediocre sound system. I was going to go for an Infinity Basslink like you did, however I got my Brothers old Vibe woofer out of his. The surrounding speakers are Pioneers in the Front (running from the head unit, thats lound enough really) and Some random Sony 6x9's in the back. I know 6x9's are a bit terrible but they where given to me before I got the Sub so they got Plonked in. In debate now to replace them for rear Pioneer components too and Amp them all up.

All of my sounds were given to me or bought cheap from my Brother (he is an Audio system nut) bar my Head Unit. Thats a Shiny Silver Panasonic CDMP3 mejiggy, the most expensive part of the system weighing in at ?170.

My Brother on the other hand has spent thousands, his project car is a Citreon Xara (sp). He has whats apparently called a supersub kicking out the bass, I forget the brand now he was going with Audiobahn then changed his mind late on. This thing is rated at 1600 Watt RMS and is running off a seperate entertainments battery in the boot (Its a drycell battery which cost a fortune). The amp which powers it was Hand build by a company Called USAmps based in florida (we live in the UK), he has a second amp built by the same company for the component side the second amp uses Valves to give a better sound (when complete he is entering competions for sound clarity). The component side is still being built up because its so damn expensive he just cannot afford to buy it all at once. If you want to find out more check out the Talk Audio forums or even better turn up to one of their meets, its all professionally run with showcars from all the big brandnames (blaupunkt sponsered that last one). So no need to worry about idiots with nicked cars doing burn outs and that rubbish.

,Aug 19 2004, 18:20] im in the process of buying a car also since "bitch on wheels" destroyed my other one

wanna buy mine?

92' 900 S Saab sedan.

can't see that picture :(

this isn't mine but it's the same make/model/style/colour as mine:

428228_5_full.jpg

I'm sad enough to be getting the suspension lowered and new wheels when I can afford it (and the insurance)