Show off your car!

1997 Ford Taurus SHO. All Aluminum Head and Block Yamaha Stage III Racing V8, and it's all stock... :D

I'll try and take a picture of my baby tomorrow. She looks kinda bad, needs a bath, and someone side-swiped her, and a school bus rear ended her (barely causing any NOTICABLE damage, note the word NOTICABLE).

It is still a great feeling to have a Mustang Cobra pull up next to you at a stop light, and have the ability to leave him in the dust. That's my baby girl...

This was taken about 4 years ago when i just got it painted. This lil euro is pretty much sitting deep in my driveway now, and i got another BIGGER car now sitting high on 22" spinners. Havent taken any pictures of that one yet. ;)

Being an old pic, yes i DID photoshop the lil light reflect flares on rims. Buddy of mine wanted the picture that way for show.

post-7-1093044902.jpg

This was taken about 4 years ago when i just got it painted. This Low-Euro is pretty much sitting deep in my driveway now, and i got another BIGGER car now sitting high on 22" spinners. Havent taken any pictures of that one yet;);)

Take pictures i want to see the spinner:drool:l:

edit: oh sweetnes:drool:l:

chamleon paint!!:o:o

chamleon paint!! :o

hehe yea, i call it "my lil Lizzy". Here's another pic i found...

A friend and I custom made both front grills. I think it came out amazing.

I upgraded the taillights plus %5 tints since. It has a killer audio system.

post-7-1093045229.jpg

I wanna see SPINNERS!!!!!

Well, i WAS gonna go outside and take a quicky with my celly, but its almost 8pm here and there's hardly any light out. V600's don't come with flashes :(

Maybe ma?ana.;))

Well, i WAS gonna go outside and take a quicky with my celly, but its almost 8pm here and there's hardly any light out. V600's don't come with flashe:(:(

Maybe ma?an;) ;)

I bet you gon an Escalade... Joke, What car do you have now?