I've Just Been Promoted!

As some of you may know, I work for Starbucks :coffee:. On Tuesday, I had my interview for Assistant Store Manager. I had to do a french press and pairing, and then answer 11 questions, mostly situational. I was so nervous because I have never had to do an interview for a real job before (real job being something other than bussing tables or a video store). But my coffee tasting rocked, and the questions, though involved, weren't too bad. So now I get to train in a new store, and take classes for 4 weeks, then I'll be placed in a new home store! I'm very excited. Toxikk's going to buy me lots of drinks!!! :D

As some of you may know, I work for Starbucks :coffee:. On Tuesday, I had my interview for Assistant Store Manager. I had to do a french press and pairing, and then answer 11 questions, mostly situational. I was so nervous because I have never had to do an interview for a real job before (real job being something other than bussing tables or a video store). But my coffee tasting rocked, and the questions, though involved, weren't too bad. So now I get to train in a new store, and take classes for 4 weeks, then Ill be placed in a new home store! Im very excited. Toxikk's going to buy me lots of drinks!!! :D

wow....that's very cool....congrads......SEND ME COFFE!!!! :blush: :woot: :laugh: :laugh:

YAAAAAAAAAY baby :wub:

i am so excited for you. i knew you could do it. the hard part is over now. now you gotta focus on getting up to speed, and then you can be placed as an AM and make boocoo cash!

yay baby. we buy many drink tonite. :beer:

Oh yes, everyone aspires to be a coffee shop manager! Sheesh.

It's a fun job and a company where I can easily work my upwards. I dont plan on doing it for the rest of my life. But its good money so I really dont care if my working at a coffee shop doesn't meet your working status expectation.

Congrats! I'm still waiting for my Starbucks Free Coffee Card from Travis @ Microsoft. I wonder if it'll work in Australia (maybe you could answer that, Avada?).