The best AD system for makin $$$

Question

Hi do you guys know wich is the best ad system that worked 4 you!?!?! cuz i wanna make some $$$ for buying something :) so... any ideas??

PS: sorrry if this isn't the right topic...

How do you even get connected to these advertisement deals? If you have a big site, say like Neowin, do you just approach companies like Google and say you want ad revenues or something?

Thanks,

BK

Man but any other than adsense??? and ... say how much $$$ have you got from these.. do they worth the work and the space in the page???

Thanks for the replys very much... more needed :)

adsense its pay per click. Its really easy, just copy and paste thier javaschipt code and their is a variety of ad formats (they are mostly standard ones) and they are easy to get in compared to other ad companies. note that they are prettly picky too and youll need a domain name

man that's good but u know what's the pb... my site is not supported by google because it's not in a supported language(english...) so... any other... i've found adhearus on adhearus.com ... anyone succedded with this company/?

Thanks again!

Don't go with ashearus, I have heard a lot of crap about them and from that - I would never even goto their website. i am sure you should be able to use adsence, even if your site isn't english...

man that's good but u know what's the pb... my site is not supported by google because it's not in a supported language(english...) so... any other... i've found adhearus on adhearus.com ... anyone succedded with this company/?

Thanks again!

If you are Romanain like the domain is, then you will have major problems getting ads. You'd need to most likley use a Romainain broker, as you'd want ads in the same lanuage as your site.

Also, you will have MAJOR problems getting paid from any US/W. Europe firm nowadays because of the amount of internet fraud that goes on in your country. I know I block all purchases from Romainia, Vietnam and a few others, sadly. I've never had more than chargebacks with it :/

So all you have to do is fill out a form and include the java code or what not and you can be part of the Google ad system? It's just that simple? If so, that is a great way to try to generate some income, or at least get started in establishing the possibility. Sounds much less hassle than some of the other methods. I wonder if Google does any hardcore screening to make sure your site is not a bad one, like with warez or something? Anyone know?

Thanks,

BK

So all you have to do is fill out a form and include the java code or what not and you can be part of the Google ad system? It's just that simple? If so, that is a great way to try to generate some income, or at least get started in establishing the possibility. Sounds much less hassle than some of the other methods. I wonder if Google does any hardcore screening to make sure your site is not a bad one, like with warez or something? Anyone know?

Thanks,

BK

Javascript code, actually. But yes, it's that simple, and yes, they screen your site for bad things. I am going to use Google Adsense myself very soon (should have it online in a couple of days) and I'll post how it went here :)

Javascript code, actually. But yes, it's that simple, and yes, they screen your site for bad things. I am going to use Google Adsense myself very soon (should have it online in a couple of days) and I'll post how it went here :)

Very cool. Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it, cause I like learning things.

Best of luck with setting it all up, and yes, please post and let us know so we can learn from your experience. (Y)

I just got my Google confirmation, within 23 (!) hours. I have now already placed my ads on my page and I'm starting to earn money now :) It's really easy, you choose the layout of the ads and you choose how many ads you want and then you paste a bit of code :) .

My site's URL:

www.code-kilroy.com

LoL, Google is still crawling my site so they are showing general ads, in a couple of hours they will have crawled my site and then I'll get payed for the ads clicked on :)