I was wondering if XP has any issues with Dual Monitors

What I hope to do is

Have 2 Philips 17" monitors hooked up to my

ATI ALL IN ONE WONDER

GEFORCE 2 (soon to be 3)

Im hooking my satelite reciever into my ATI CARD on monitor

#2, and my Geforce onto my primary.

That way I should be able to have full screen Satelite TV

on one monitor while the other has whatever .

Thanks

I am using the Matrox G450 with the New Updated Driver from Matrox for the WinXP system... and don't notice any problems... although :p The Dual Display sucks with games.. so I have to go into Single mode to play few of them... Other then this side effect, It is solid performance from WinXP ;)

Hi there.

I have a simular setup, a Geforce2mx and an ATI all in wonder pro.

Now accoreding to ATI these cards dont support dual monitors in XP. at first i could never get it too work in all the betas, and still when rtm came out, I posted a number of times on various message boards with no luck.

But i have found 2 ways to get this two work.

One you can set your primary bootup display in your Bios to PCI, and then you should be able to have multimonitor's. But i had a lot of problems with this, games not working like Quake3, any no dos game would work. But if you set your primary display to AGP and install the newest detinator drivers, then download the newest drivers for windows200 from ati and install them it will work! But there is one glitch, there is a black line that runs accross the screen of the geforce when in high resolutions, to fix it just change your color depth and it will go back to normal. You havn't do this everytime you exit a game that uses directx or opengl, or when you restart windows, but besides that everything works fine for me.