I'm never going back to the woods...

matt95110    16
Don't hype this too much guys, in a few days the thread start will probably confess and tell all about hes camping trip to X and hes newly found PS skills

Good point. The pictures are pretty creepy, but I do question their authenticity.

Besides we've been learning recently that not all members are completely honest.

Nigma    0

WTF? :blink:

xSammyx    0
At first I thought they were cats, but look at them closely... they look like goblins...

*Switches radio from Jazz to Buddhist prayers*

if they are cats then they have perfect triangular ears...

Max    52
Its pretty obvious some of the pictures are faked/set up. Just look at the one a few posts above mine, there's cats in the tree and some little spider thing. You've got to be kidding me.

The possibility that they are fakes is infinate..........anyone can just copy PS'ed files back to a camera.........does anybody have that specific camera model here?

3V3RT    0

i don't think this is done in photoshop . the lighting and placing are very realistic . maybe it are freaky shots because he had the right angle ?

Homer    1

Ok I'm freaked and it normally takes a bit to do that. :|

Medievil    0

i beleive they are real too...

i'm totally freaked... i hope someone can rove they are real or fake...

A.K.R.    0

I'm already chanting Buddhist prayers...

This should be in Area 51.

3V3RT    0

if the photo's are photoshopd the info about the cam would be lost . but on the other side most gfx programs keep the original info in the files . i'm confused ....

xSammyx    0

we should all meet up and try to find this mysterous building and solve the mystery, its funny how this kind of things only happens to people who go wondering in the woods in twos or threes and always decide to split up (movies). we should go in a group of 50 people and see if any "thing" will want to chace us..

:)

A.K.R.    0

Where is this piece of woods located?

3V3RT    0

hehe nice idea :rofl:

Post-It Note    0
WTF? :blink:

You're just circling branches!!! It's like...

post-7-1093127426.jpg

DoNuTs    0

The images are called pshot .... Photoed shots ... PHOTOEDITED shots .... paintshop shots ? :shifty:

3V3RT    0

oops wrong

no problem haha . same encounter :)

GNRambo    0
You're just circling branches!!! It's like...

hes circling whats on the branch dumb dumb

matt95110    16
we should go in a group of 50 people and see if any "thing" will want to chace us..

I'm trying to think of the name of the movie where that backfired on them. I think it was Silverbullet.

Post-It Note    0

Probably some professional photographer accidentally left one of his cameras , or it fell out of his bag because he tripped.

fels    0
we should all meet up and try to find this mysterous building and solve the mystery, its funny how this kind of things only happens to people who go wondering in the woods in twos or threes and always decide to split up (movies). we should go in a group of 50 people and see if any "thing" will want to chace us..

Sounds good.

I'm never freaked by pictures posted on the internet, but if someone came up to me and showed me these I would be scared.

GNRambo    0

um where is this forest located?

Post-It Note    0
hes circling whats on the branch dumb dumb

No really.... :rolleyes:

What's on the branch, IS a branch/twig.

A.K.R.    0

Let's... just... don't... do... it... OK... guys... I... don't... want... to... lose... you... people... *freaks out*

Medievil    0
um where is this forest located?

want to know that to...