NeoRequest Bug reports

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone, i got a problem with NeoRequest, i get this neorequest.jpg every time i click on a title of a request in "View all Requests" page. Can i view my image in an other way?

Hmm...I may have to research this....You can't view anything? Try closing your browsers and going back in if you haven't done that already.

I can view the whole side exept when i click on a title of a request, any request i get that. i tryed closing browsers, loging out and reloging in but i get the same thing :\

I am still trying to figure this out. I think it has something to do with the timezone or the timezone offset. This is something that is retrieved from Neowin, and used in Neorequest.

Try going into your control panel in neowin, and setting it to another timezone close to yours, and then trying it again in neorequest.

I think this is what the problem may be, but I can't check it until I get home because I can't access the Database here at work.

yeah sure man here it is.

chester.gif

Stick with me though ok? I'll need you to test any fix I have for this problem.

Chester0: I can't find anything obvious with this error. I am going to email a neocoder to verify your timezoneoffset is being sent to neorequest after your login credntials have been verified by neowin. That is the only thing I can find that might be wrong.

Jmann:

You said you uploaded a file, and clicked on an item in the datagrid. Which grid? How did you get the error, what page?

Right, sorry I took so long to get back to you, College wont allow Print Screens to be taken. :o

Go to the upload section, in the box, Requests you have accepted if I click anyone of the ones I have done, I click it, and I get a server application error as soon as I click it, I will try and show this is screenshots, but could be difficuilt.

JMann

post-28082-1106327300_thumb.jpg

post-28082-1106327321_thumb.jpg

Oh ok, I think I know what this is...Damn, there is a patch for this error, but I know the hosts won't apply it. I asked them a while back. I'll check this out when I get home and can see the database