NeoRequest Bug reports

hahaha....yeah I think that it might mean their time is messed up. I think I can debug this now. I will try it out tomorrow and see what happens. Thanks for the effort SkyyPunk.

OK I think I fixed it. I wasn't...ummm....converting the datecompleted date. The acceptance date was converted, but the uhhhh.....whoops....datecompleted was not being converted. BUT IT IS NOW!! :D

i demand a cooking and grilling subforum here on neowin! with me as mod :D

no seriously, you guys are doing an awesome job. it made me learn photoshop and make my own gfx since nobody completed my work. once my semester is over i'll try to fullfil posted requests again :D

Hey man, I'm just glad it's being used!! And that you like it, since you advertise with the "Chicken nugget and lemon" signature graphic. :rofl:

that's dokumon! it's a asian ad-figure which is a logo for a cookie/cake company afaik.

reminded me i also had this..enjoy! :D

post-10955-1106764017_thumb.jpg

Haha. Thanks Insanekiwi, I am moving to Australia in 2006 hopefully, so you can cook me up a BBQ anytime as repayment. :D Also, nah your alright Chorpeac, I have a damn good girlfriend thanks. ;)

JMann

that's dokumon! it's a asian ad-figure which is a logo for a cookie/cake company afaik.

reminded me i also had this..enjoy! :D

HAHAHAHA....I sware, that chicken nugget has some marshmallowy poo! And that lemon must be heavy to cause a divet in the ground like that. Did the lemon fall from the "BS" tree?? :D

Quick modification on MSPaint. :) On my Web Server so couldn't do to much to it, don't have Photoshop on here. :D Taken from InsaneKiwi's Signature.

JMann

post-28082-1106767983_thumb.jpg

OK Jmann, I figured out the emoticon bug. Shesh...

The emots use to be located at this address:

https://www.neowin.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

But they are now at addresses like this:

http://images.neowin.net/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

I'll just have to fix the code to take into effect the new addresses

Haha. Thanks Insanekiwi, I am moving to Australia in 2006 hopefully, so you can cook me up a BBQ anytime as repayment. :D Also, nah your alright Chorpeac, I have a damn good girlfriend thanks. ;)

JMann

585362437[/snapback]

insanekiwi != australian. the nickname is misleading. been using it for about 8 years now. actually i'm german :rofl:

hmm I think I found another :) The longer the page is that has the images in it (when viewing works completed), the further down it starts on the page...

post-54000-1106837369_thumb.jpg

post-54000-1106837452_thumb.jpg

post-54000-1106837522_thumb.jpg

Ah...I think this is a stylesheet problem. I can fix this. Was this under Completed Work? What Request is this? Who is it by and the title?

Nevermind on that request for information SkyyPunk. I've found the problem in the stylesheet, made the corrections, and now I just have to ftp it. FTP is not working here at work for some reason, so I will post the updated stylesheets in a few hours.

Sorry about that one.

Hi guys !

Thank you for giving us Neorequest. It's helped me practice my design skills a lot and helped me to get that warm fuzzy feeling when someone appreciates my hard work.

Just a small bug which no one seems to have experienced so far - considering the posts in this thread, going all the way back to August 2004.

Maybe it's just me, but I will leave you geniuses to figure it out and let me know why this happens :

NeoBug01.jpg

As you can see, one line seems to be out of kilter. Is this only a Firefox bug or is it because I use a large sized font ? I have never tried using Neorequest in IE, btw.

Hmm, this might be a bug in the CSS, something maybe different from the other stylesheets, Chorpeac can check this out later, Insanekiwi had a simular type of problem, and when he logged out, deleted all of his Cache and Cookies, and History and logged back in, it was ok and he hasn't experienced the same problem since. Maybe try that and get back to me what happened.

JMann

Cool i got one aswell, although that might not be a good thing :D

http://neorequest.tekngn.net/GraphicRequestView.aspx?ID=378

That is a request i posted, if you look at the link (in the request, to the png image), it has included the i as part of the link.

Now, for the off-topic stuff.

insanekiwi, the domokun is the logo of a japanese cable tv station, and jmann, where in aus are you moving to?

Edit: something else aswell, the tabs, you have no way of knowing which one is active, if they could be "linked" or something to the bar underneath it or something, that would be better

Tabs, we should be working on that when I get some spare time. I am moving hopefully to Sydney and then moving around Aussie, seeing the sites etc. That kind of thing.

JMann

Hi guys !

Thank you for giving us Neorequest.  It's helped me practice my design skills a lot and helped me to get that warm fuzzy feeling when someone appreciates my hard work.

Just a small bug which no one seems to have experienced so far - considering the posts in this thread, going all the way back to August 2004.

Maybe it's just me, but I will leave you geniuses to figure it out and let me know why this happens :

NeoBug01.jpg

As you can see, one line seems to be out of kilter.  Is this only a Firefox bug or is it because I use a large sized font ?  I have never tried using Neorequest in IE, btw.

585371473[/snapback]

Hmm...yeah this seems to be a slight positioning issue with the CSS. I'll play with it a little and see if I can fix that one.

Cool i got one aswell, although that might not be a good thing :D

http://neorequest.tekngn.net/GraphicRequestView.aspx?ID=378

That is a request i posted, if you look at the link (in the request, to the png image), it has included the i as part of the link.

Edit: something else aswell, the tabs, you have no way of knowing which one is active, if they could be "linked" or something to the bar underneath it or something, that would be better

585372708[/snapback]

Yeah you found a nice little bug there. That is part of the regular expression i am using to hunt down links, and it must have gotten confused with something there... :pinch:

Highlighted Tabs idea, like Jmann stated, is known, but thanks for showing user opinion!