STICK STICK STICK

Its coming...tomorrow...for me its the highlite of the games, seeing the runners going as a team.

And who will win it this year? Many people will think it'll be the Americans, but i'm backing Jamaica for this one, they have a strong 4x100 team this year. To be honest, I dont even know about the 4x400 teams.

Who do ya'll thinks going to win?

Its coming...tomorrow...for me its the highlite of the games, seeing the runners going as a team.

And who will win it this year? Many people will think it'll be the Americans, but i'm backing Jamaica for this one, they have a strong 4x100 team this year. To be honest, I dont even know about the 4x400 teams.

Who do ya'll thinks going to win?

The US is just going to smoke everyone. It won't be close.

Women 4x100 US TEAM didn't even reach the finish line ... last place.

The US is just going to smoke everyone. It won't be close.

If they reach the finish line and don't blunder then yes, 100%.

Edited by thop

Women 4x100 US TEAM didn't even reach the finish line ... last place.

If they reach the finish line and don't blunder then yes, 100%.

Bah Women. Marion Jones deserved what happened. The doper.

But you are correct, assuming they can do the most fundamental thing (pass a baton) yes, they should win. :D

what's your point? He's meant to be shouting so there's nothing wrong with using caps :rolleyes:

Anyway, was a bloody good race the 4x100. We were rather lucky though with our decent passes (for once) and USA's crap pass from runners 3-4

you should know better :rofl:

you know i had to post this now.

I can't even express myself through caps in times of joy??!! :cry:

What the hell is a smacktard anyway? :huh:

:p :D

WELL DONE GB!!

Bah Women.  Marion Jones deserved what happened.  The doper.

Big-time agreed on that one.

United States 4 x 400 men's relay is going to absolutely demolish everyone, as long as there are no baton problems -- which there shouldn't be, since handoffs aren't as important in the mile relay.EDIT:b> Whoops, judging from the comment above I'm guessing they already did.

Big-time agreed on that one.

United States 4 x 400 men's relay is going to absolutely demolish everyone, as long as there are no baton problems -- which there shouldn't be, since handoffs aren't as important in the mile relay.

EDIT: Whoops, judging from the comment above I'm guessing they already did.

yup, 2.54 seconds ahead of Austrailia in second place

Yeah, just saw that :) 2.54 seconds is huge in pretty much any relay... I was pretty sure it was going to be a blowout anyways, though. The 400M runners for the US are beasts. lol