9/11 Pentagon Crash

Bearded Kirklander
In any case, this thread being open has no impact on you, so why the heck would you care in the first place?

Cause a mod just closed another version of this thread a bit ago saying it had already been done to death and disproven, that's why.

TDQuiksilver

No, the other post was caused due to trolls boosting their egos. This one, hopefully, will stay open if it stays on topic.. in any case.. lets continue..

Bearded Kirklander
No, the other post was caused due to trolls boosting their egos. This one, hopefully, will stay open if it stays on topic.. in any case.. lets continue..

My apologies then. I misunderstood the reason for that other thread being shut down. Hope ya'all can give me a mulligan on that. :o

jerzdawg

ok.. so i am convinced.. i watched the videos... a plane did not hit the pentagon.. so.. whats the purpose of all of this... what happened to the plane that was alleged to hit the pentagon?

Hypoxiaicon
ok.. so i am convinced.. i watched the videos... a plane did not hit the pentagon.. so.. whats the purpose of all of this... what happened to the plane that was alleged to hit the pentagon?

Apparantly shot down by 2 MiGs... :happy:

jerzdawg
Apparantly shot down by 2 MiGs... :happy:

basically planned all of this just to start a war???

s0wi
gawd would this crap just stop

1) the jet was made out of alumninum, wich is also 80% hollow space.. that metal crumples very easily!

2) because it crumples easily it compacted on impact thus not leaving a larger hole like the ppl like to claim it should of

3) that metal melts easily, the temps in the fire it created were high enough to melt it and cause it to just mix with all the other wreckage

4) FBI siezed videos, so what? that is standard procedure... Tim McVeigh trial was proved by FBI videos that were siezed and never released

those alone are enough to disprove all this crap people keep twisting around to make it sound fake

pfft... you're an << insult removed >>. and plus, that oklahoma city bombing is a conspiracy too. there were actually 2 people involved and also the fbi. pfft... don't argue with me, you're an << insult removed >>.

Edited by markjensen
aristotle-dude

Oh for crying out loud. This was proven a hoax, check out snopes.com.

:no: :rolleyes: