Apollo Moon landing staged?

mmm going to watch it now :)

Btw, we did land on the moon, this was all started for publicity by fox to get their ratings up

Didn't you ever see the previews for the "Did we land on the moon? The Hoax" on fox about a few years back?

Edit:

haha, hehe, funny flash :D

Oh my goodness.. Break out your tinfoil hats kids.  Read Debunked by the french Physicist Charpak, that and think critically.

dont assume you know the truth, dont assume you dont know it either. no need to jump to moronic conclusions =\

(although the flash sounds like it was done by one guy)

They actually where there, but Nasa also stated that it 'retouched' some of the photographs because of crap-quality.

At least that's what I've heard on CNN in the past year some where... or was it BBC... dunno anymore...

what with the pentagon and the moon landing you americans really go out of your way to get attention.

does the usa exist or is it all just a conspiracy to make us europeans think the world is round when its really flat. maybe hitler really won the war and we all live under the power of the nazis le dto beleive we are free thinking individuals.

why do i always wake up feeling ****ty. is it because in the night im taken away by aliens and experimented on and returned in the morning.

were the beetles,bruce lee and elvis real or did you make all that up to.

what about the cuban missile crisis. eh eh cmon tell me

i need to know these things.

who cares if we've had this thread before... it's fun to discuss... if you dont like it then dont read it, and obviously dont post (Solarix :shifty:)

personally, from everything ive read (both sides of the argument) i can honestly say im torn... it makes sense to say that the US needed some major event b/c of the Cold War... the Russian's had "beat" the US in everything else dealing with space. also, i dont believe they would have had the technology ready by 1969... hell, it took 30+ years to make the SR-71 Blackbird alone. that thing doesnt go in space.

so my theory is... IF the US actually went to the moon, then what the whole world saw and knows is fake...

We went to the Moon. 100% sure. How do I know? During one of the missions (probably the first one, but I'm not sure), a device was planted that would reflect a laser beam in order to measure the exact distance from the Earth to the Moon. This has been tested and verified by tons of independant sources.

im not doubting you... but couldnt a moon rover (did they have those... like the mars rover) just plant one on there or something? continuing discussion... thats all.

They showed a program on KERA tv a few months back and they said about 12 people been to moon so far. A quick search finds the following names.

Aldren, Buzz Apollo 11

Armstrong, Neil Apollo 11

Bean, Alan Apollo 12

Cernan, Eugene Apollo 17

Conrad, Charles Apollo 12

Duke, Charles Apollo 16

Irwin, James Apollo 15

Mitchell, Edgar Apollo 14

Schmitt, Harrison Apollo 17

Scott, David Apollo 15

Shepard, Alan Apollo 14

Young, John Apollo 16

In that programme they also said that the last of those people actually travelled on moon as far as 50 miles using one of those go cart kinda vehicle ( whatever it is called ).....

hell, it took 30+ years to make the SR-71 Blackbird alone. that thing doesnt go in space.

The first flight of an SR-71 took place on December 22, 1964, so they started making it in the 1930s?

The first flight of an SR-71 took place on December 22, 1964, so they started making it in the 1930s?

Well I guess you could make the argument that the they "started" in Kitty Hawk NC or Dayton OH around the turn of the century. hah

(shh...don't ruin the conspircy with all your silly "facts")