Recommend me a soccer video

I'm looking for some DVDs of great soccer goals/highlights, both in recent years or in the history of soccer. Someone please gimme some recommendations! Thanks in advance!!!

Don't know about DVDs, but do yourself a favour and download this video. It's a goal Zlatan Ibrahimovic made last week for my favorite team Ajax! He will be transfered to Juventus this week.

Download, watch and try not to wet your pants ;)

Download: Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Edited by Schmoove

football. its called football. we invented it, we named it - its football.

Indeed!!

Your first history lesson duke_kid.. soccer was invented by us and is called Football :rolleyes:

Yup....and funnily enough, football is the sport where you use your feet to kick a ball, not where you pick it up and carry it across a line.

Also, it's odd that the FIFA game is called "FIFA Soccer" in USA, when FIFA stands for F?d?ration Internationale de Football Association.

Edited by PsyCX

Indeed!!

Your first history lesson duke_kid.. soccer was invented by us and is called Football :rolleyes:

yup... you have Football and American Football, not Football and Soccer... >.<

Don't know about DVDs, but do yourself a favour and download this video. It's a goal Zlatan Ibrahimovic made last week for my favorite team Ajax! He will be transfered to Juventus this week.

What a goal, but it dosen't match up to his goal in the Euro 2004 with his back foot without looking :p

football. its called football. we invented it, we named it - its football.

Seems like you guys know what I'm talking about when I said soccer so I guess it works. I, too, think it's dumb that American football is called football but then again I dont' really give a sh!t. Get over it, people!

So any other video you guys recommend? I think I'll get that 100 Greatest Leeds Goals. Is there a similar title for Man U?

:whistle: this is one well taken goal!!!

What a goal, but it dosen't match up to his goal in the Euro 2004 with his back foot without looking :p

I don't agree. The goal on the EC was a lucky (he admitted that afterwards).

This goal is a display of his magnificent skills.

I like this one better, much better!!

I don't agree. The goal on the EC was a lucky (he admitted that afterwards).

This goal is a display of his magnificent skills.

I like this one better, much better!!

Those are some sexy goals! Maybe we can make this into a sexy soccer video thread... :p

I'll post loads when i can be arsed, but for now find Bergkamp's in World Cup '98.

Ooooh yes, the pass of Frank de Boer crossing half the field. Bergkamp picking it from the air, turns and scores.

On hell of a great goal!!!

There is also an amazing goal scored by Finidi George in the 1995 Champions League semi final of Ajax against FC Bayern Munchen. He scores from outside the box with his right with an amazing curl. Pure beauty.