World Cup Of Hockey

Canada and Russia performed equally well but when it came down to it Canada had more "hunger" and determination. Russia, I think after the two goals, began to slow down. Their only goal gave them a bit of life but it was too late in the game. Well, I wonder who Canada is playing against next.

Slovakia most probably cause i doubt theyre gonna beat the russians tommorow, nor do they have the goal scoring edge of the US

He doesn't have too. We are talking about a short series here.

In the NHL? He has a pretty good team in front of him to help him out.

Edit

Oopps, sorry double post.

Well all I can say after the Sweden/Czech game is that Sweden got embarassed, a 6-1 loss. The Czechs dominated the entire game and, well, they owned the Swedes. So with Sweden out they will play either Canada or Slovakia. That being said, I wonder who will win tonight's game: Russia or the US?

Great game by Team USA! They came out strong and played with everything they got. Russia was getting stronger in the end but, well, it was already too late. Next up for USA is Finland and all I can say is you better bring your "A"-Game because the Finns are probably going to come out strong. That aside, I hope Canada has their "A"-Game because Slovakia is going to be pretty hungry tomorrow.

Hehe, Canada owned Slovakia. I think Slovakia played well throughout the game, but Canada just played better and that was that. Bring on Czech Republic. For sure that game will be an exciting one. Can't predict anything against the Czechs...

This makes up for canadas crappy performance at the olympics.

if we cant take home metals in anything else, at least we can totaly dominate one sport.

Hockey!

This makes up for canadas crappy performance at the Olympics.

if we cant take home metals in anything else, at least we can totaly dominate one sport.

Hockey!

Your talking the just past Olympics right?

Because Canada has been doing quite well at hockey lately

Anyone else eager for the USA/Finland game? Should prove to be an exciting one!

Oh yeah, if you don't know already, tomorrow's Canada vs. Czech game is 6:30PM ET as oppose to the normal 7:00PM as usual.

Can someone change the title to "World Cup of Ice Hockey", since there are several types of Hockey games?

True but there's only ONE World Cup of Hockey (2004) going on right now and I don't think it needs to be anymore specific than it is.