Bush, McCain and Cheney conspiracy.

My dad came up with this, and it seems somewhat believable considering.

So McCain gets all angry at the Swift Boat ads and says that Bush should denounce them immediately and apologize and blah blah. So he has a very strong stance on this. What was it, two days later he is on Bush's side and then is speaking at the RNC saying such great things. So whatever happened to his viewpoint? He just dropped it. So here is what is going to happen (well, you know what I mean). About halfway between now and the election, Dick Cheney is going to come down with some horrible illness and will suddenly not be able to continue as Vice President and such. McCain will be given the Vice President position, and since I think far more people favor McCain to Cheney, Bush will most likely win. At least he'll have a far better chance than he does now. So Bush promised McCain the Vice Presidential spot if he would stop his accusations. Not only is it good for McCain, but it's good for Bush.

Just a random theory, I thought it was kinda cool. Chance of happening, very small, but cool.

ive read theories before that Cheney is supposed to be assasinated... something relating to 9/11... who knows... maybe your theory might hold up in the next 2 months...

although it's been predicted by Alex Jones (look him up if you dont know him) that Kerry will win... he's the one that predicted 9/11 on july 25, 2001. alex jones predicted kerry winning back before the democratic primaries when Dean was still way out in front. Remember when Dean was trouncing everyone in the poles as the favorite.... then Kerry comes out of left field w/ no advertising, and hardly no campaign money (compared to dean at least) and then squashes dean.

i also believe kerry will win... some people claim b/c he has more royal blood than bush (bush and kerry are on the same bloodline from British royalty) but i think it's because of edwards. Edwards is a confirmed Bilderberger... they just had their meeting in July and 2 weeks after he becomes Kerry's runningmate. fishy. :shifty:

It is screwy how McCain was very vocal about Bush lying about Kerry in the same manner that he lied about McCain in 2000...and then suddenly he doesn't care? It isn't important that the current President and presidential hopeful is lying?

Who doesn't care about him lying?

I guess McCain doesn't...and I respect McCain less for it.

It is screwy how McCain was very vocal about Bush lying about Kerry in the same manner that he lied about McCain in 2000...and then suddenly he doesn't care? It isn't important that the current President and presidential hopeful is lying?

Who doesn't care about him lying?

I guess McCain doesn't...and I respect McCain less for it.

Bush had nothing to do with the swift boat vets or the stuff that came up about mccain in 2000