Logitech MX1000

Got this in my store today :) or the other day, CompUSA. Looks really nice and I was SOOOOOO tempted to get one but........ I got the MX510 not too long ago so I will wait till this hits the keyboard combos. Also the LX500 keyboard looks nice too we just got that in also. The mouse is about 79. which is not too bad

:)

If you thought smooth tracking optical sensors were an advancement over mechanical ball-based mice, let us introduce you to the mouse that takes precision and performance to a whole new level: the Logitech? MX?1000 Laser Cordless Mouse, the world's first laser mouse.

Now optical is obsolete. And your computing experience will never be the same.

Link here . PriceUSD 79.95 /b> .

I'll try as most possible to get it in the next weeks .. " Was meant to be perfect " :cool:ol:

1 . 4778.jpg

2 . 4781.jpg

3 . 4782.jpg

Cosmin .

might get one when they drop in price, is there a keyboard bundled with it? Or do they use them same adapter as the cordless keyboards?

people are getting oversensetive when it comes to posting now.. So what if there is two threads about it? Does it really bother you that much?

might get one when they drop in price, is there a keyboard bundled with it? Or do they use them same adapter as the cordless keyboards?

people are getting oversensetive when it comes to posting now.. So what if there is two threads about it? Does it really bother you that much?

Two? we've had about 4-5 now

I would like to get it for my new pc which doesn't come with a keyboard or mouse, but Logitech only supply cordless keyboards with bundled mice and that mouse doesn't have a keyboard with it.

do u even read the news? or are u just dumb, im getting sick of people on this site now adays

With increasing frequency, whenever there's a news post, it seems that people feel it necessary to start up a dozen threads on the EXACT same topic. Apparently the comments section of the news post is not a sufficient place to discuss the topic.

:(