average age of this forum is?

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

stevember

I am just wondering what the average age of this forum is? I am starting to feel quite old, only 28:( ! I've been repairing computers and playing around with programming and graphic design for as long as I can remember, my fiance hates it, but everyone has to have a second love in life, right?

Sorry if this thread has been posted before.:o

ElGato

Blimey, I'm stating to feel ancient now. Thanks a lot Stevie for reminding me how old I am :p . I never really think about it, and have to work it out whenever I'm asked, but having to select a range thats second from last :(

Ah well, you're as old as you feel I guess, or is that as old as the woman your feeling. :devious:

Glowstick

I'm not going to vote on any poll requesting personal data. You're going to make profiles and will use them to track us down. No way! I'm paranoid! :D

Steven P.

Im such an old bugger, but not as old as Redmak :D

actually my age is between 1 and 29 but not younger than 27, so work that one out!

Oh and its my Birthday on Nov 9th so get those presents coming in from Amazon.com I want lots and lots, cause I luv suprises :bandit:

*HAI YAAAAA!*

Sub

HEHE, I'm 3 with a 22 year old body.

stevember
Originally posted by Tom Servo

I'm not going to vote on any poll requesting personal data. You're going to make profiles and will use them to track us down. No way! I'm paranoid! :D

If you are paranoid, you have reason to be! I do suspect you're joking?

With the 2 polls at the moment they will know where you live (well within the whole country) and your age (well within five years) I suppose if someone took these details and analysed them carefully they are bound to come up with YOU!

They have more information on you then you can ever imagine, if you ever bought anything on credit card they know where when in what you bought, right down to the size and colour of your underwear, as well as everything else you can imagine. They have. The only way they wouldn't know is if you would never given a name, never worked, never had a bank account, never applied for anything and never came in contact with civilisation.

Just what I believe. Anonymity is impossible in today's world.:(

JimJimJim
Originally posted by Stevie

I am just wondering what the average age of this forum is? I am starting to feel quite old, only 28:( ! I've been repairing computers and playing around with programming and graphic design for as long as I can remember, my fiance hates it, but everyone has to have a second love in life, right?

Sorry if this thread has been posted before.:o

EXACTLY what I was goin?to say.........except for the age........even further down the road for me.......36........but still just a child....

So.....who?s got some cool pokemon trading cards huh??

PabUK

21 last week and already feeling old!

Glowstick

Stevie: I was joking, but only about the polls. :D

I'm really paranoid, but I know I can't anonymize myself. I need the cooperation of the other side. Like emails, I'm trying to get my friends to use PGP when they send me mails. But these idiots have to be reminded everytime to use it. And my mailflow ain't small. :/

Oh, if anyone tries to tell me the FBI/CIA/NSA/IRS/CNN/FOX would be able to crack public key encryption, go visit math and cryptology courses. Same goes to symmetric algorithms with high bitcount.

Ironguy

Gramps...45! I'll bet none of you programmed Basic on a remote IBM 370 terminal (had to sign up for 15 minute slots), or dropped a pile of punch cards! Or loaded a paper tape! Or...what was I going to say...:old:

Kheldar
Im such an old bugger, but not as old as Redmak

And I'm not as old as you :p
actually my age is between 1 and 29 but not younger than 27, so work that one out!

Umm 36? I'm 21 :)

Oh and its my Birthday on Nov 9th so get those presents coming in from Amazon.com I want lots and lots, cause I luv suprises

Me too, cept mine is Oct 18th, that's like 2 weeks today! Get my pressies first then think about Neo later ..... please? pretty please? No one loves me and I aint gunna get anything, being a single poor homeless orphan and all ... *sniff* :disappoin

af4
Originally posted by Ironguy

Gramps...45! I'll bet none of you programmed Basic on a remote IBM 370 terminal (had to sign up for 15 minute slots), or dropped a pile of punch cards! Or loaded a paper tape! Or...what was I going to say...:old:

you'd be betting wrong then. :old:

aco
Originally posted by Ironguy

Hey, one of my parents friends used to do that years ago! :D

#Michael

21 in two and a half months. Man I can not wait.....Margaritaville here I come!!!

PabUK

Hehe, you Americans and your archaic driking laws. I think ours are bad enough...

aco
Originally posted by TrainerNIU

21 in two and a half months. Man I can not wait.....Margaritaville here I come!!!

Bah, we only have to be 18 to (legally ;)) drink here in Australia :D

What about to vote in the US, how old do you have to be? (I am aware that not many people vote there :))

Huckleberry

Damn I feel Old:right:

PabUK

How can you feel old? Your profile lists your birthday as 'N/A' - that must mean you have no age! :o

altezza

Just turned 25 last month.

Feeling old right now :p

configure

DAMN.. you people are old.. :) :old:

aco

Bill49 turns 58 today!

bday.gif

...don't worry Bill you're not that :old:

Roger H.

I'm 20 though.. almost 21 in couple months!!

Silvorgold

whoa so many ppl my age group here :D :D :D :D :D :D