Free Domains Anyone

cool, why are they offering free .info domains? I saw there was a 6.95 domain registration fee on the right panel...that must be for non .info domains.

Doesnt work for me, i try to reg an info and it comes up with

We were unable to place your order.

Unable to process items. Please contact support.

To try processing your order again click the "Try Again" button.

*edit* working again now wierd *edit*

Edited by Oneill

For a limited time, we are extending a registry level special to our customers. Get up to 25 .INFO domain names absolutely free. No strings, no need to attend a seminar, no nothing. You don't even need money. Get the same great service and support as you would if you were to actually pay for it.

The savings do not stop there. After you have consumed your 25 free .INFO domains, you can purchase as many as you like for $3.99 per year.

Go to register a new domain and make sure you tick the .info box and it doesnt cost you anything!!

Trying now so bare with me!

ChocIST

It says that it needs a credit card number and so forth. I think that is why it says it is unable to process it. (I got it as well.)

headless_armadillo could you tell us how you got a free .info with a credit card? If you did it.

Eek, I posted this in the Members area a few hours before you posted here. I wanted to keep it a secret for only Neowin Members. :(

It's free for one year, then you pay $7.77 - Yes it asks you for your credit card, but it states right there that you do not need to put it. :)

you have to give your creditcard info to be able to register you FREE domain !

Can't people read any more?

INFO Special Information:

You appear to be registering all .INFO special names with a total of $0.00. Please read the "Available Credit" section below and ensure that the "Use my available credit" check box is checked. A customer may only register up to 25 names for free. You do not need to have any available credit in your account, nor do you need to enter any credit card information for up to 25 names.

When I order I get this....

You appear to be registering all .INFO special names with a total of $0.00. Please read the "Available Credit" section below and ensure that the "Use my available credit" check box is checked. A customer may only register up to 25 names for free. You do not need to have any available credit in your account, nor do you need to enter any credit card information for up to 25 names.

I made sure the "Use my available credit" tick box was ticked, didnt fill in any credit card information

then says processing....

still processing now....

ChocIST

i just clicked on the paypal section.... but i never gave my real paypal account. so one year later if they're gonna try to scam me... they won't get any money.. 'cuz where's the money going to come from? a nonexistant paypal account?