[NFL] Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?

That pregame crap was so gay. Why must everything be hollywoodtized? There is a time and place for singing and dancing and a football game is not it. I wish it was in Philadelphia because I would have booed them all and I am sure everyone else here would have.

Other then that this is turning out to be a great game. I can't believe Brady's no interception record is gone! :(

Willie McGinest screws Indy again from last year! Payton should have seen him coming from the right side. But all in all, a much better game than last year's AFC championship game!! This has all the makings of a better rivalry than Yankees-Boston.

Football season doesn't begin until the final out of the World Series.

Oh no. Baseball season is over the minute football season starts. Actually, baseball season is over until the playoffs. Gotta love this time of year.

Great way to start a great season of the greatest sport in the world!(Y)Y)

Sorry to go against a mod but have you guys watched Rugby League at any time. It is Football without the helmets and big padding. It f'#'in rules.

Well that was a very good game by the Skins and we had our chances many times but couldn't pull it off. But with that said I think our defense is very good this year. Besides that one big TD run they didn't run much at all. I think our offensive line was getting better little by little and gave decent protection considering they were just getting together and being blitzed. We almost won that game to begin with so with a defense show like this I would never count out the bucs. Our offensive line had many problems in our superbowl year including a first game loss. I think the next game will show us just how far our offensive line has come. This will be a very interesting season. I also think Gruden should put in Simms because he needs the learning and until our offensive line starts to work well together Simms will be able to move around and out of the pocket much better than Brad and we need Brad healthy when the offensive line starts to play good. Or if Simms just becomes amazing we might rethink that.

But I wasn't sure how our offensive line would do I thought they would do much better but they did great considering every play was a blitz the first game they played together. I also think this year the Bucs will have their first kickoff returned for a touchdown.

But the Skins had the right game plan in that our weakness was a new offensive line and they exploited this weakness which is what all teams should do. Dungy always had a good running attack with Allstott but he would try to run with 8 and 9 men in the box because running was our strength but the better team goes after the other teams weaknesses even if they aren't their strengths.

But this will be a fun and always changing season for sure.

that san fran game was a little too close for comfort, but atlanta pulled off the win. not gonna get too excited though. we won our first game last year too. didnt win another until week 9.

Oh man I hope some of you saw the Eagles-Giants game. What made my day was not just the three touchdowns by T.O., but the whole Eli Manning Situation. Let me describe:

First Darth Dawkins does a Dawkplex to one of the Giants recievers on the Giants sideline. The camera pans to Eli Manning and he looks like he had just crapped his pants. He had the funniest look ever on his face, I wish I had a screenshot, but it looked like he was praying to God that Coughlin would not put him on the field after he just witnessed Dawkins suplexing the reciever. Then when the game was pretty much over, Coughlin puts in Manning with like 2 mins left and the Eagles blitzed. Manning attempted to run in for a TD and he got completed leveled from behind and on the side at the same time by two Eagles and he fumbled. It was such a bone jarring hit that I can see it in slow motion in my mind over and over again and I cannot help laughing. They have been showing it on Sports Center during the recaps of all the games so if you want a good laugh you should watch it.

Update I FOUND A PICTURE!!! :D

Welcome to the NFL.

post-91-1095042433.jpg

Yes!

Eagles are absolutely going to dominate this season!

Just get the D-Line stopping runs and give Lito, Roderick and the gang some time to gel and it's all over.

JMOLE: http://www.collabomusic.com/eagles/ouch.html

Omg, thank you for that site. Watching Eli get whiplash is hilarious. You just made my week! If you get the actual vids please PM me! :laugh:

Edited by jmole

W00T! Browns won... completely rolled over Baltimore, which it seems NOBODY was expecting. Final 20 - 3, Cleveland.

I didn't even start Gracia because of the Raven's D. Now, I wish I did start him. The Curse of Madden is back.