Missiles attached to two 9/11 hijacked planes?

what they said was they were running away and they saw and heard the explosions. like a demolition . you may say otherwise but these people are trained pros and not someone pertaining to be a professional. when the insurance companies ask what caused a fire they ask the fire brigade.

ill trust them too over someone elses opinion.

http://funwavs.com/wavfile.php?quote=961&sound=254

Floors falling down on eachother are bound to make sounds like that... And when you're running for your life I don't think you are at the best of your preception and interpitation.

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read.

Even completely disreguarding the fact that you'd have to hook up a fire control system, weapon mounts, as well as hardening the support structures in the wings to compensate for the obviously tremendous increase in weight, it just MAKES NO F*CKING SENSE WHATSOEVER...but I'll get to that in a second.

From what little I can see in those grainy, blown-up pics, you're all referring to an object on the wing that is of a comparible size as one of the engines. The engines are of a comparible size with, say....a Honda Civic sedan, except bigger and a bit longer. So hopefully one can infer that these engines are rather large, to say the least. Now, since we're being completely insane by even trying to rationalize any of this, someone find me a type of missile that can be mounted on the wing of a commercial airliner, in a hurry, and is about as big as a freaking compact sedan automobile. Please. Go ahead. I'll wait.

Now, if any of you are still in some way entertaining the idea that this might still be true, and aren't feeling really ashamed of yourselves for it...lets think about this; the plane did crash into the building. That cannot be disputed. Now, lets say that the plane crash was staged by the US govt. If they were going to crash a freakin' airliner into a building, and just didn't think that a fully fueled jet traveling at 650 mph then coming to an abrupt stop when it slammed into a f*cking skyscraper would be that impressive, so they'd spice it up a smidge with some high explosives...wouldn't it make a hell of a lot more sense, not to mention be easier, to just load up the entire interior of the plane with explosives? Or hell, if that wasn't possible, fill the whole cargo bay with explosives. Or even one of the bathrooms? Any of those options would be a lot more INCONSPICUOUS, easier, and more effective than slapping a huge missile on the wing of a plane that wasn't designed to carry such a thing.

Good lord people...there is NO REASON WHATSOEVER for anyone, ever, to do anything so stupid as what this film is proposing. It's stupid, and whoever believes any of this should feel ashamed of themselves for being so idiotic.

If you step through it frame by frame, before the top left plane even gets to the building, the flash appears out of nowhere in one frame when the plane is a good few metres away from the building.

I love conspiracy theories :D

Please say that when 3000 of your people die. This thread is really insensative.

theres an old confidance trick where by you attract someones attention by doing something erratic. whilst someone else does the durty deed. its a magician trick. take the viewers eyes away for long enough to do what you need to do.

this is much the same thing.

we can debate this forever like every other forum/bb on the planet is doing right now.

everyone will go away beleiving what they choose to beleive based on how and where they r brought up and in what enviroment they survived in.their political religous beleifs and whether or not they play on slot machines or play the roulett craps. i personnaly love a good spy novel and also the whole conspiracy theory is different from the norm. god forbid the powers that be are so stupid to try to pull something like this off inthis day and age but hey :) who knows. if they were in charge of my country id be worried.

i hope my second post there disproves the REMOTE 1 frame of video where there is fire before impact. It all makes sense now, just took a little thinking.

And that's what I was talking about. I just needed something a little more scientific than "oh, it was probably a reflection". Thanks, JK1150, that actually did it enough for me :)

Ok, so with that out of the way, there's this clip I'd like some thoughts on: http://sys1.extreme.asmallorange.com/WTC7.avi

While he does ramble on a bit towards the end, I think it's a little hard to disprove what we're seeing. Why does the building collapse like this, or at all? It looks WAY too controlled to me. Plus the comments by the lease owner don't seem to help, either. Any idea how a build would collpase is such a controlled manner?

Please say that when 3000 of your people die. This thread is really insensative.

how about all the people killed on WW2? is that a good number for you? if not add the 300+ people killed a week ago on Rusia and the list keeps going on and on... so please stop the nationalism cuz we all live in the same bubble and we all suffer from the same pain... :no:

we all can decide for ourselves, but in my mind, i have no doubt that all 3 attacks where done by the american goverment... i mean come on... a huge fukn plane into a 16foot hole.... i think not, and i also do belive that there where missle pods or some **** under the planes, not to mention eye witness accounts saying they could see no windows on the planes, whats the go with that...

i feel sorry for america, i pity america, **** all countrys like america, and they have a screwed up president

Kerry VS Bush

Whoever Wins

We Lose

syk one channel showed a program tonight called conspiracy and it went through the while 911 thing. it stated that the planes had no windows and that they were fueled up to be a fx explosion to hide the actual demolition of the building. that the owners took out insurance just 7 months before the wtc collapsed. they had allot of theories why they may have done it. one was the oil in the middle east. that they wanted to drum up sympathy for the us so as to go ot war also the arms industry contracts that would be created. etc etc

we all can decide for ourselves, but in my mind, i have no doubt that all 3 attacks where done by the american goverment... i mean come on... a huge fukn plane into a 16foot hole.... i think not, and i also do belive that there where missle pods or some **** under the planes, not to mention eye witness accounts saying they could see no windows on the planes, whats the go with that...

i feel sorry for america, i pity america, **** all countrys like america, and they have a screwed up president

Kerry VS Bush

Whoever Wins

We Lose

Bring some quotes, facts, or statements with your comments eitherwise go !@#$ yourself. I'm so tired of just wanting to go to school, work, and live a decent life -- while hearing amercians sucks, america's president suck and so on. I'm tired of our country being nice -- giving financial aid on the billions to countries that just stab us in the back. Hell, I'm to the point that I just want to push that red button............

While he does ramble on a bit towards the end, I think it's a little hard to disprove what we're seeing. Why does the building collapse like this, or at all? It looks WAY too controlled to me. Plus the comments by the lease owner don't seem to help, either. Any idea how a build would collpase is such a controlled manner?

When the WTC feel, fire spread out from it's base as well as debris and a large cloud of smoke. Now, the buildings next to it had the ground shaking around them, weakening the support, and debris hitting the base. By now, you can tell how damaged the base is of these buildings are. Because of hot debris hitting the now evacuated buildings, fire starts on the bottom floors (the reason debris hits mostly the base of the surrounding buildings is b/c the WTC feel down, and did not fall onto it's side, so the debris was compressed at the bottom). The damage to the bottom floors is immense now, and even though the building itself looks fine, the base of it is shooken up and on fire. So supports become under pressure, and collapse. We can relate this to a more simpler idea. Take a wooden board, mount 4 lightbulds on each end. You will be able to stand on this board, however, break 1 lightbulb, and you will fall straight down. One support collapsed, and the building IMMEDIATELY lost all of it's supports and went right down.

Take a wooden board, mount 4 lightbulds on each end. You will be able to stand on this board, however, break 1 lightbulb, and you will fall straight down.

Nope, you'll fall at an angle. If supports in a building do break, they don't break at the *same time*. The result is the building falling to the side. This builing IMPLODES! As you can see from the video, it has a slight inward caving and the roof is seeing falling inside the building. This is exactly how a controlled demolition works (which has the goal of avoiding any damage to surrounding buildings), and not how the result of structural failure occurs. If buildings naturally fell like this, they wouldn't take 3 weeks of prep time to demolish...

Bring some quotes, facts, or statements with your comments eitherwise go !@#$ yourself. I'm so tired of just wanting to go to school, work, and live a decent life -- while hearing amercians sucks, america's president suck and so on. I'm tired of our country being nice -- giving financial aid on the billions to countries that just stab us in the back. Hell, I'm to the point that I just want to push that red button............

ummm mate, your country gives billions in aid.. sure it does... and guess what, this might be a bit shocking to you... but.. YOUR COUNTRY CUASES THE NEED FOR AID IN MOST PLACES!!!

not to mention the amount of wars you have started between countrys, by supplying weapons to both sides, uve done that more then a few times

aaaaaannnnnyyyy, way, im not going to get into a ****ing contest, i live in .AU and currently our prime minister is to busy giveing your president a ######, so where getting more and more countrys hateing us becuase where pals with u