Missiles attached to two 9/11 hijacked planes?

IMO, the 'flash' in the videos is the very tip of the nose of the aircraft making contact with the building, and the 'pod' is blatently the shadow of the engine.

Don't get me wrong, I love conspiracy theories! As a kid, I spent ages watching JFK documentaries and such...

I don't think we're getting the full story here, but I'm afraid these two points are not valid arguments, as far as I'm concerned... Sorry!

1st - fighter planes are designed to hold missiles on their wings - not passenger airliners. That would be some serious modification to set somethign like that up - trigger systems and so on.

2nd - there was no flash from the missile taking off of the supposed missile launcher.

3rd - the plan would have had to have landed at some point after taking off to make the modifications.

4th - why the f**k would the government (OUR government) decided to take out the financial center of the Western World?

All this conspiracy crap is just that - CRAP. Granted, I believe in Roswel and some other cover ups, but at some point you have to believe that there are things that take place that aren't conspiracies. I believe that we walked on the Moon. I don't believe that there was a second gunman (Kennedy). But this... our government wasn't involved in it except for the allegations that we knew it (or somet other terrorist act) was going to happen and we didn't react. We got comfortable and didn't think it was going to happen.

Missile on the planes.... Geez, you'd think that the plane itself would be considered a missile.

Straight from dictionary.com...

mis?sile : An object or weapon that is fired, thrown, dropped, or otherwise projected at a target; a projectile.

Seems to me the planes were projected at the tower, thus making it a missle. Only consider it a missle if it has an explosive charge? Try jet fuel.. and better yet, a "pod" of some sort attached to the belly. tylershaw, your first comment above is irrelevant. You say jet fighters are designed to hold missles on their wings, not passenger/tanker planes. The are stating that this is on thebelly> of the plane. Hell, even some tanker planes have those huge fuel tanks on their wings. I'm sure those puppies weigh just as much as a missle.