I'm retiring in 3 years! I'm only 22!

ahhh why do i live in europe!!!! :(

Hey!! It's okay...Gano Excel will be launching in Europe in January 2005 (I think they will start specifically in France). See...so your chance will come.

So how come you registered on Neowin :unsure:

Because I like reading other people's posts. And I also like art, graphics, cars, and multimedia. Yes, yes, I know....not having a scanner is weird for most of you, but I really have no need for one.

If they are paying you, why is there a $304 charge to Gano Excel?

Gano Excel created a Point Value (PV) system and that's how they pay you. In order to receive your commission bonus for the month, you must maintain the minimum of 100PV. Well, that $304 is for a Gano Excel Distributor Pak which equals 115.5PV. By purchasing that every month, I am qualified to receive my commission check. What I do with that pack is, I sponsor a new Distributor and that person pays me $304 directly. I hand the pack over to the new Distributor and inside that pack is a certificate that they must sign and mail back to Gano Excel. This tells Gano Excel that a Distributor Pak has been sold and therefore, Gano now has a new Distributor to help promote their company. So you see, my end cost for the month is really $0.

it's one of those schemes, where you have to get someone to join for you to win.

Like that Matrix scheme.

So if you got 20,000 dollars, then you would need at least 66 people to join.

And even if they DO join, who's to say that they will refer you for sure?

With the money in Xufu's account, he must have referred 200 people...

I'd like to know with what advertising methods did that with 304 dollars a pop to waste. ( i don't know so many people with that

much money to risk)

Let's see a copy of your check. So you don't even physically go to your job? You just "spread the word"?

Let's say you make $240K a year. Retiring in three years? You honestly believe you can survive on $720K for the next FIFTY years? Are you insane?

jafo

It would be quite easy to live off 700k-ish for 50 years. Then toss in all the interest you'd be raking in.

Oh, by the way...

thread closed