Is the US military hiding evidence of Aliens?

Is the military hiding evidence of alien visitations?  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Is the military hiding evidence of alien visitations?

• Yes
    • No

Just wondering what you think.

I personally have read accounts of former Air Force men who came forward to say that we not only know, but we have catalogs of different alien races and our top agents are trained to know everything about them. He and others say we have charts that state what each race looks like, its weaknesses, its hostility level, its history on earth. Basically, that a small percentage of the world's population knows that we are not alone and are dedicated to dealing with these beings.

I personally have read accounts of former Air Force men who came forward to say that we not only know, but we have catalogs of different alien races and our top agents are trained to know everything about them. He and others say we have charts that state what each race looks like, its weaknesses, its hostility level, its history on earth. Basically, that a small percentage of the world's population knows that we are not alone and are dedicated to dealing with these beings.

This sounds a lot like the instruction booklet to any sci-fi video game.

Yes. :yes:

I've done research projects on this subject several times at different points in time during my lifetime and I am pretty confident that they are in fact hiding information from us.

If you could post those (provided you have them still) I wouldnt mind giving those a gander. Nice to see somebody who did some research.

If you could post those (provided you have them still) I wouldn't mind giving those a gander. Nice to see somebody who did some research.

I would also like to see them.

And no I'm not with the military. :ninja:

Maybe its becuse I am getting old, maybe because I am being forced to deal with new aspects of life I haven't dealed before but now I am beggining to...

What a heck Helll Yes... No matter How old I will get I will keep that conspiracy theory as very possible...

Maybe they don't know ET but I am pretty sure they have something hiding

Edited--typo

No, but if they did find anything I believe they would hide it from us.

I agree. Of course, I'm only agreeing because you have the hottest woman in the world in your avatar and sig.

But, for real, I voted No. I do think, however, that they actively research, study, and have possibly come across several 'alien' artifacts from other worlds. But, not the type of alien you all are referring to.

I wouldn't doubt for a second that we don't know all that about aliens. They probably hold it back just so religions don't fall through the ground, and to keep people from flipping out and being like "HOLY F*CKING ****!!!!! ######!!!!!!" To which they blow their brains out.

Of course we know the government hides information from us, because they think we're too ill-mannered or not ready to understand or hear such information. All they do is just make us even more scared and paranoid about the **** when they could've told us up front (just like when you lie to your chick and go on Jerry Springer to tell her the truth).... Stupid ****ing American Government!!!!! :\

BTW, that's a strategy GWB used this past term; said there's WMD's in Iraq! WRONG! He's got contractors smuggling old WMD's claimed from the USSR into Iraq and rebuilding them. Then, he'll probably use it at election time as a pawn to cast reelection. :|

If you could post those (provided you have them still) I wouldnt mind giving those a gander. Nice to see somebody who did some research.

I did them handwritten. :blush:

Besides the fact I don't know where I placed them. :rofl:

If I ever come across those papers I might scan them and post them though. :)

i think this thread is good... but definitely ironic... whenever an Area 51 thread comes about... and it's about some conspiracy... it gets flamed to no end and people end up fighting... but this thread comes about... which, imo, is WAY more "out there" than the other conspiracy threads and no one flames it yet... i dont get it... talking about relevant life changing events gets flamed.. but alien coverups doesnt?

anyways, i agree w/ this thread and i would say yes, based on the stuff ive read and researched. Theres an actual USAF flight manual from the 1960s that shows how to deal with aliens when you come in contact w/ them... and gives a brief history of them on earth and what types there are...

so aliens only visit the US? :D

damn, you said it before it. why does it always have the be the US who is blamed for covering up aliens and all that BS? why wouldn't the aliens visit the british, russian, canadian, australian, japanese, etc governments? :rolleyes:

anyways, i agree w/ this thread and i would say yes, based on the stuff ive read and researched. Theres an actual USAF flight manual from the 1960s that shows how to deal with aliens when you come in contact w/ them... and gives a brief history of them on earth and what types there are...

take 12 guage shotty and say "hello".