Bragging rights :)

**DO NOT REPLY AS THIS EMAIL IS BEING SENT TO YOU FROM AN UN-MONITORED ACCOUNT. **

Beta ID:

Password:

Company:

Address1:

Address2:

City:

State:WI

Zip/Postal:

Phone:

Dear Microsoft Beta Tester,

Thank you for your interest in the Windows 2000 Service Pack 3 beta program. We are happy to inform you that you have been approved as beta tester for the beta program.

We have selected you from a large pool of applicants because we believe you will provide us with the feedback necessary to accomplish this goal.

In preparation for our beta release, please ensure that we have the correct mailing information for you so that you will receive your beta kit when it is shipped. You will see the information we currently have on record for you listed at the top of this email. To make changes to this information, go to ?Modify Contact Information? at http://www.betaplace.com by using your beta ID & password (included in above). If you are unable to test the Service Pack or have another contact who should be responsible for testing, please email w2kspadm@microsoft.com. Otherwise, we will assume you are the correct contact and ship the kit to you.

You will receive further information about the beta program in the nearest future.

Thanks again for your participation.

Microsoft Windows NT Sustained Engineering Team

I'll let you guys know when I get the beta kit and maybe even scan the cd and label ect:D :D

Originally posted by mortensen

Very good. Even though I don't use Win2k because it's out of date, it is still impressive to be a beta tester for the service pack.

out of date...hehehe I suppose after 2 years of using it and moved to WinXP (2002) then yeah it is outta' date :rambo:

Its typical i get this email after i move over to XP :) lol.

Well anyway, i will just have to chuck it on a partition i suppose :) i wont be able to resisit the urge to install it when the CD's arrive anyway, prolly be one of those, it looks the same but it says '3'. ;)