9/11 In Plane Site - Movie

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

25mb into the download and she DIES!

blah. . hope someone can host it back up.

also, i guess we are forgetting that alot of the area of WTC was kindof in a panic for AT LEAST two days after the attacks. maybe they had gotten a bad report of the actual damage of the WTC7 and thought it had to be dropped. and they probably didn't want to sit around on their asses waiting for it yo collapse onto another building.

but i also like the other idea that jdawg put out.

they needed to destroy the evidence so they had the building pulled.

I don't know about them masterminding the attacks from there, that seems pretty flimsy, but yeah, I'd agree that there are a lot of questions surrounding WTC7. Not that they can actually be answered, and most likely never will....

and for everybody saying that you are stupid for thinking its a conspiracy.

do you actually think that the government is truthful to us? even 75% of the time?

i think that that is worse then if you think its all a conspiracy. :yes:

we're not in the 1800's anymore.

Ready for some cold, hard facts, 2xSilverKnight?

If an aircraft flying at 500+ mph hits an object like the Pentagon - immensely dense and designed to withstand shockwaves from the detonation of a nearby NUCLEAR DEVICE (aka target: White House, Capitol) - several things happen:

1) Structural compaction of said aircraft - the aircraft would *not* have extended into the Pentagon, but the shockwave from the impact would cause additional damage spread forward to the inner rings of the Pentagon.

2) Shearing of wings into impact site - the wings would not be laying there on the ground

3) Virtual disintegration of said aircraft - due to the structural integrity of the Pentagon, the plain was PULVERIZED when the section of the Pentagon was PULVERIZED.

4) Melting of most of the structural steel - Temperatures in the explosion were sufficient to melt most, if not all of the structural aluminium & steel of the aircraft.

5) Outward explosion of gasoline contained in aircraft's wings due to atomization/aerosol cloud from wing shearing and disintegration on impact. To see the kind of explosive effect I'm speaking about, please see this link about what is known as a "FAE Bomb" (FAE = Fuel Air Explosive):

Fuel/Air Explosive (FAE)

Enjoy your ignorance, 2xSilverKnight :hump:

--ScottKin

You must be a superb scientist

:rolleyes:

FACTS? Prove to use all that these are facts. Give use the physicts behind it if you KNOW these to be facts. Don't direct to me to snopes either, YOU have been brainwashed if you believe eveything you read on the internet.

FACTS? Prove to use all that these are facts.

Right. I think we've just concluded this debate.

Neither side is going to be able to prove on their own that anything they are saying is facts. In fact, can you prove to me that any question asked on Jeopardy is fact? (You're relying on encylopedias, or other people) Can you prove to me that the ocean has fish in it if you've never been there? (You might have an eyewitness account, or other accounts, but can I actually trust you and them? Maybe it's a big conspiracy!) Can you prove that reality even exists? (I can't...)

Right, there's a fundamental problem. As an individual you can't experience everything yourself so you rely on others to provide you with information.

Stalemate...

Don't you just hate opiniated people?

Respect other peoples views and beliefs and they will respect yours. :rolleyes:

Are you really the best thing since sliced bread? :blink: :huh:

Regards,

Fudleone

Right. I think we've just concluded this debate.

Neither side is going to be able to prove on their own that anything they are saying is facts. In fact, can you prove to me that any question asked on Jeopardy is fact? (You're relying on encylopedias, or other people) Can you prove to me that the ocean has fish in it if you've never been there? (You might have an eyewitness account, or other accounts, but can I actually trust you and them? Maybe it's a big conspiracy!) Can you prove that reality even exists? (I can't...)

Right, there's a fundamental problem. As an individual you can't experience everything yourself so you rely on others to provide you with information.

Stalemate...

totally agree :yes:

You must be a superb scientist

:rolleyes:

FACTS?  Prove to use all that these are facts.  Give use the physicts behind it if you KNOW these to be facts.  Don't direct to me to snopes either, YOU have been brainwashed if you believe eveything you read on the internet.

Let's see, Peter...

I worked between 1979 and 1981 at Lawrence Berkelely Lab as a Computer Engineer, and also as a Lab Technician & Instructor with a SF Bay Area School district, specializing in Oceanography and Marine Chemistry. I have also written Finite Element Analysis software for use in determining structural loads in Glue-Lam constructed buildings using AutoLISP.

Now, let's examine Peter's post:

"FACTS? Prove to use all that these are facts." - why are you using the word "use"? Don't you mean "us"??

"Give use the physicts behind it if you KNOW these to be facts." - I don't have the time or space in a single post to explain Newton's Laws, specifically the laws of Inertia, let alone explain shear-forces on aircraft wing roots. I'm sure that NASA footage of aircraft crash tests that should be available somewhere on the Internet will show you that when an aircraft crashes, the wings don't just FALL OFF. :rolleyes:

"Don't direct to me to snopes either, YOU have been brainwashed if you believe eveything you read on the internet." - Now, isn't this a case of the pot calling the kettle "black"?

I'll wager that my 40+ years of age and 25+ years of involvement in Science, in some manner or other, outweighs yours.

<<Snipped>>

--ScottKin

Edited by AgEnTsMiTh

as i understand it, no one knows how the fires started in WTC7 started.. in fact it was further away from 1 and 2 than other buildings that had no damage at all... then the firefighters said they couldnt "contain the fire"... still, thats not a reason to demolish a building (ive never seen that happen where when a fire cant be contained so they just demolish it) on top of that it takes weeks to plan a demolition... they just dont go in there in throw around explosives and light er up... weeks. there was no reason to "pull" the building... and terrorists had nothing to do w/ it.

so basically, your failure to understand the particulars of the situation lead you directly to the "there must be a conspiracy" theory?

Are you a demolitions expert?

Are you a firefighter?

Then how can you possibly know what can and can't be done?

Let's see, Peter...

I worked between 1979 and 1981 at Lawrence Berkelely Lab as a Computer Engineer, and also as a Lab Technician & Instructor with a SF Bay Area School district, specializing in Oceanography and Marine Chemistry. I have also written Finite Element Analysis software for use in determining structural loads in Glue-Lam constructed buildings using AutoLISP.

I'll wager that my 40+ years of age and 25+ years of involvement in Science, in some manner or other, outweighs yours.

<<Snipped>>

--ScottKin

Owned. :p

For the first movie posted (link is dead now), I think I have the same version. It is a file 110MB big, also in .avi format. I've got this one off DSLReports.com some time ago and have been hosting it since.

http://dl.f00kie.com/download.php?id=28

"Who is more the fool: the fool who leads or the fool that follows him?"

--ScottKin

I thought this had been disproved in other threads and that those other threads were closed. Should this thread also be closed? This "urban legend" has been posted to death, it seems.