[OMG] Leaked Alien Interveiw

is this real....

is that a question? last time i checked, questions were supposed to end with '?' (question mark)

@SeMz...

no one is flaming the thread started, we just tell him what we think - which is what he wanted to know

First of all, if you have an alien, and arfe interviewing him, why do it in a dark room? Wouldn't you want the bright lights of an examination room? If you say it was maybe because the alien didn't like bright lights or whatever, it didn't seem like they cared much for the alien's feelings at the end.

Second, the doctors (as was mentioned) look totally unprofessional. One of them doesn't know if he wants to look in the alien's mouth or eyes. If you're examining something, you would go step by step through a procedure and be thorough.

Well, just my 2?...

hey guys lighten up on the guy that started the thread he just brang it here to see what people think and you are flaming him

BRANG?

you cant seriously think that is a real word ? ... education isn't what it used to be :blink:

this thread stinks with BULLSH*T :x

and you actually believe that the US military would leak a video of this kind?

this video was made to fool n00bs like yourself

just exactly what is he a "n00b" of? topics about alien videos im pretty sure we are all n00bs on aliens

So i suggest u STFU U NOOBZ!!!OMG WTF!!!!!1114THEWIN

OMG!!! I cried so hard when that alien started to get all disoriented! You people are b**tards for bashing this fine fellow who brought us this amazing video! You should thank him for showing you a superior race!!!!

Ok enough with the sarcasm, what a terrible video, it concerns me greatly that you couldn't discern that this was obviously a very bad fake.

Oh ok, reasons why it's a bad fake, as someone already said the person that comes in to check the alien out obviously doesn't know whats going on, the room is way too dark, the alien looks really rubbery, hmmm what else? You could go on for MINUTES litterally.

as someone already said the person that comes in to check the alien out obviously doesn't know whats going on, the room is way too dark, the alien looks really rubbery, hmmm what else? You could go on for MINUTES litterally.

doom 3 has the same atmosphere and it sells go figure?

First the movie is fake and second when I read he title I thought it meant a leaked Alienware interveiw.

Maybe it is a leaked video of the photo session for the alienware logo and the "doctors" are actually make-up artists?!

:alien: :shifty:

when he went into distress he was trying to communite (i.e. Phone home). the medics shoulda brought in a coffee can, buzzsaw and umbrella. saw it on a real documentary once but i don't remember the name.

:alien:

"I want to believe"

this thread stinks with BULLSH*T :x

and you actually believe that the US military would leak a video of this kind?

this video was made to fool n00bs like yourself

shutup ur a noob urself