Av Test

i do not know how to make the sig move. i would like it to move.

i have done all i can do to make that sig move!!:cool:

You've got to make a .gif animation, do the syntax in your signature and upload it where the host allow the image to be link to. Angelfire and Geocities don't allow that.

thanks!! i will give that a try. do you know how long it to me to figure out how to do the Avatar thing??5 months!! now i do not have to bug Neobond everytime i want to add one!!(by the way thanks for all your help Neo) Peace

sorry it took awhile to get all of it together and wont happen again!! i am not a spammer!! sorry again..please forgive me!:s

no it did not come across like that!!

at all! and now i know that it updates all the post!!

you guys are so helful to me and my family! i would do nothing to **** off this forum! (**** thanks to this forum i have installed new ram, a c.d. rewrite and i know more will come) so thanks for all the good vibes..peace now this is feeling like spam!!LOL:evil:

There are many ways of looking at spam. Some people see a high post count and think the person is a spammer without any further proof. In my mind spam is when someone repeatedly posts, usually one or two words, and doesn't wait for a new post before responding again to their own post.