Red Faction

OK, have a cheat codes for this game. But i don't know what the cirlce and square means. Look..for. example...

Full Health:

During gameplay, press Select, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up, Up, Down, Down, Circle, Circle.

All Weapons:

During gameplay, press Select, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Up, Square, Square.

So, first press SELECT, then down, down, left, right, left, right, up, up, square, square (for all weapons). But i don't know what the square means (and circle).

The PC or Playstation2?

Sounds to me like it's for the Playstation2 especially since it has a select button on the game pad including the circle and square buttons.

There is no select button on a keyboard that I know of.

If you want cheats for the game or hints try

WWW.GAMEFAQS.COM :evil:

vivalahelvig is god mode

bighugmug is ammo/weapons

The game itself isnt all that amazing, but digging tunnels through walls with your rocket launcher is a very nice touch! Other than that it just seems to be a fancy Half Life with no CS mod :-)

Kibler

yeh i dont like the game either, like half life but crap and to say hl was made in 97 or so this game could have been a lot better... hl still beats the pants of most games now for some reason

Yeah, I keep going back to HL/TFC. Just can't shake it. Red Faction is ok, but too easy in some parts and really difficult in others.

I'm stuck at the submarine bay. I can't get the submarine lowered into the water. If I try to swim it, the sub at the end of the tunnel nails me. I hate to resort to the console cheats, but it's driving me up the wall.

Any suggestions? Other than hopping into a game of TFC? (Which I'm about to do anyways? :D )

• 3 weeks later...

Cheats are for losers :p

Never had to cheat to finish a game.

No sense of achievement, now put down the cheat manual and use some skill :evil:

Especially h8 Online game cheats.

Half Life is best game by far multiplayer.

I hate cheats all togeether. they are way worse on the net.. but single player are bad as well. they ruin the game. there only a few instances you should ever use them. .. mainly only if your extremely stuck on a certain part of the game.. but ive even restarted games rather than cheating.. but thats me. :D

Originally posted by Pezboy

Yeah, I keep going back to HL/TFC. Just can't shake it. Red Faction is ok, but too easy in some parts and really difficult in others.

I'm stuck at the submarine bay. I can't get the submarine lowered into the water. If I try to swim it, the sub at the end of the tunnel nails me. I hate to resort to the console cheats, but it's driving me up the wall.

Any suggestions? Other than hopping into a game of TFC? (Which I'm about to do anyways? :D )

ya you got to blow a hole in the building that has the switch in it.

its right by the sub.