• 0

New Sig!


Question

OrangesOfCourse

Hey guys

i dont know if this goes here or in the gfx board.. but here goes..

i just made a new sig.. below.. all by my self :p w00t.. i am sooo happy.. i know how to use photoshop!

any comments?

laterz ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Prof. Frink

Who's the female?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
OrangesOfCourse
Originally posted by Prof. Frink

Who's the female?

uhh.. the one and only.. Kareena Kapoor!! SEXY!! :D :D :D

laterz ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Prof. Frink
Originally posted by Space Guy

uhh.. the one and only.. Kareena Kapoor!! SEXY!! :D :D :D

laterz ;)

never heard of her :p

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Tim Dorr

geez. good thing I updated the cached copy I had. thought you were calling the sig I made your own ;)

good job though. worth replacement :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
OrangesOfCourse

well.. now you have :p

she is **HOT** :D :D :D

laterz ;)

btw.. sorry mods :( did not know where to post it... i know now :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
OrangesOfCourse
Originally posted by timdorr

geez. good thing I updated the cached copy I had. thought you were calling the sig I made your own ;)

good job though. worth replacement :D

i learned from a friend.. never call other peoples work your own.. :) and thank you still.. i have that sig.. i want to find a place where they have php and upload my 6 sigs and use php :D but i dont know of any rite now.. tripod.co.uk kicked me off.. lol

thank you Keldyn.. nice work on yours too..

timd0rr: you need a sig update... :p

laterz ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
RadishTM

SpaceGuy - where do u get your Kareena Kapoor pics from?

Try and E-Mail me ;-)

(seen KHKB?)

Later.

Radish.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
OrangesOfCourse
Originally posted by Radish

SpaceGuy - where do u get your Kareena Kapoor pics from?

Try and E-Mail me ;-)

(seen KHKB?)

Later.

Radish.

url below for the pic

http://www.starswelove.com/scriptsphp/show...hp?imageid=1462

KHKB? Kareena's Movie? because there is no Kareena movie with that.. :)

laterz ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Keldyn

She is gorgeous i agree. Looks a little like my girlfriend. She is romanian, and has the same kind of look. Especially her eyes :D

Well.... i think i need a sig change after looking at yours. :p

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
RadishTM

Sorry, spelling mistake :D (Khabi Khusi Kahbi Gaam)

Thanks for the link ;-)

Radish.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Faction

No offence.. but what did you need photoshop for? you coulda made that in ms paint ;D

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Keldyn

Don't be an ass. It may be simple in appearance but it dont mean its not good. I like it. Mmmm....:D

Take configures sig as an example. Very simple styles, but they look fantastic.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
OrangesOfCourse
Originally posted by Keldyn

Don't be an ass. It may be simple in appearance but it dont mean its not good. I like it. Mmmm....:D

Take configures sig as an example. Very simple styles, but they look fantastic.

Thank you Keldyn.. :)

and faction.. no.. i dont have your ms paint skillz :D

laterz ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
OrangesOfCourse
Originally posted by prasanth16

nice work dude

thanks! :D

laterz ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Faction

Im not being an ass, i just dont see why there is a thread for it, all he did was paste and image and slap some type on it.. hence why i said it could be done in paint.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Keldyn

So what. The guy is just learning the ropes with graphics, give him a break man. He is proud of what he is made and he should be. Its nice. Besides, that is what this forum is for.... graphic design. Don't put someone down just because you consider their talents inferior to your own

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Faction

IM NOT! i just dont see how it is even a "graphic", its a picture with text, my 5 year sister could do the same. Im not putting him down, it dosnt look bad, im just trying to show him reality here.. i told him there was no need for photoshop

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Keldyn
Originally posted by Faction

IM NOT! i just dont see how it is even a "graphic", its a picture with text, my 5 year sister could do the same. Im not putting him down, it dosnt look bad, im just trying to show him reality here.. i told him there was no need for photoshop.

Ok ok... im not trying to fight here but lol damn dude. Can't you see how what you just said is insulting !? Where is your tact ?! Ya know what they say...can't say anything nice don't say it at all. :s

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Faction

Oh i give up ;) anyway.. it wasnt meant as insulting, nor mean, just telling him .. oh forget it ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
OrangesOfCourse

hey

dont worry about it Keldyn or Faction.. i did not mean to cause this.. this is the first work i have done with PS.. i learned some new stuff thats all.. i just wanted comments on how i can improve it.. sorry :(

laterz ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Keldyn

Ah i'm over it :D Anywho... as for improvement, how about adding some kind of texture to the background maybe ? Or even a simple gradiant ? It's simple stuff but it can look good.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
OrangesOfCourse

hey

i was thinking of doing that.. but how? filter?

this is what i have learned not to do.. do not Flatten Image until you are done :p :D

laterz ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Keldyn
Originally posted by Space Guy

hey

i was thinking of doing that.. but how? filter?

this is what i have learned not to do.. do not Flatten Image until you are done :p :D

laterz ;)

With a gradiant you just use a fill tool. As for flatten... yeah, i still make the mistake occasionally. :p

Link to post
Share on other sites
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.